Star Wars: Disney Era

Ginko

On 11/12/2020 at 14:49, stuart_75 said:

Hayden Christensen, oh dear me. Human form of Jar-Jar Binks. Please re-cast the Vader role 🙏

How much damage can he do in a full Vader suit with James Earl Jones doing the voice?

42 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Hayden gets so much hate for no real reason.

He's just crap.  I know he's not helped by the dialogue but he just doesn't seem to say anything in the correct tone of voice in accordance with what he's saying.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

He's just crap.  I know he's not helped by the dialogue but he just doesn't seem to say anything in the correct tone of voice in accordance with what he's saying.

agree

but natalie portman is an oscar winning actress who is also crap which is arguably a worse offence

Shit news, I worked at a comic convention years ago, he was on one of our stands as a celeb guest as we were selling star wars Xmas jumpers, got to spend a bit of time chatting to him, really sound guy, super friendly, I didn't actually chat to him that much about SW just kind of life in general 

He's a spurs fan and we lost to arsenal that day, talked a lot of football with him 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Just dropping in to say, The Mandalorian, after Episode 8, is the greatest viewing I have experienced.

What an incredible season 2 finale. I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat right now.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Just dropping in to say, The Mandalorian, after Episode 8, is the greatest viewing I have experienced.

ok, so i watched the first two episodes and gave up because it was pretty rubbish.   Are you saying it gets a lot better and worth persevering with?

11 minutes ago, AndyClarke said:

An absolute masterpiece! Did you keep watching after the credits?

Of course. I've always found Peyton Reed's ant-man films to be a bit just okay but goodness me he brought his directing chops to this episode.

I was seriously getting goosebumps when the craft landed and then that ending I shouted YES! so loud the neighbours were banging on the wall and Nivi came running into the living to see what was up.

Â