Star Wars: Disney Era

Ginko

18 hours ago, Chindie said:

The opening speculation on how the Luke shot was done seems bang on. I thought the shot didn't quite look right but it's interesting that this is a TV show using a piece of technology that a few years ago didn't even exist.

The show has a track record of using state of the art technology with the Volume - a set that uses huge screens to, in real time, create a computer generated background and environment, rather than use a green screen.

I like the corridor crew, prefer their stunt men ones but in general they're great

Not a clue which episode it was but their breakdown of the fight scene in the last jedi is mad, it was my favourite bit of the film until I saw that! Guys just spinning round in the background nowhere near anyone else, it's a fight scene with background dancers 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

So this is something about some Bad Tweets is it?

Not seen them but apparently likening the treatment of Republicans to that of the Jews by the Nazis, so yeah.

Shame she's such a dick because I really liked the character.

6 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Not seen them but apparently likening the treatment of Republicans to that of the Jews by the Nazis, so yeah.

Shame she's such a dick because I really liked the character.

Liked the character but a terrible actress. 

I don’t think it’s much of a loss to the storyline though.

when will people learn to think about their social media output??? 

54 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

So this is something about some Bad Tweets is it?

She's got a record of posting various right wing nonsense - antivaxxer rubbish, anti mask, usual Trumper crap, transphobe stuff. Suggesting Republicans are treated like Jews in the early days of Nazi Germany was the final straw. Been ditched by her agent as well.

Apparently a former career getting punched in the head and lifting heavy stuff all day isn't great for the thinking.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Chindie said:

She's got a record of posting various right wing nonsense - antivaxxer rubbish, anti mask, usual Trumper crap, transphobe stuff. Suggesting Republicans are treated like Jews in the early days of Nazi Germany was the final straw. Been ditched by her agent as well.

Apparently a former career getting punched in the head and lifting heavy stuff all day isn't great for the thinking.

Sounds uncannily similar to Joe Rogan, no surprise from that milieu.

On 24/01/2021 at 18:15, TrentVilla said:

Just finished Mandalorian with my two boys who absolutely loved it, I mean loved it. I have to say I enjoyed it as well.

Neither was the slightest bit interested in Star Wars before but have now watched New Hope and cant wait to watch the next.

About to watch another, they’ve now seen the original three and we are working through the new ones.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

About to watch another, they’ve now seen the original three and we are working through the new ones.

Let them grow up and marry before you start the Disney ones.

Let them enjoy life first.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Filming for the Disney+ series Andor has been taking place in Cleveleys, Lancs. Looks like a prequel to the prequel Rogue One. Diego Luna spotted on set. Plenty pictures in their local paper if you want to Google them.

• 7 months later...
Â