Ki Sung-yueng

OkoreLoveChild

A shame Swansea are currently a better option...

Who said he has an option?

@incognitovilla or some other bullshit villa account on twitter and probably a couple of rags who's "sources" are the ITK bullshit twitter accounts who will tweet and retweet hundreds if not thousands of things about them being right but for some reason wont do anything about the guff that they get wrong...

agree though, waiting for the inevitable "we missed out on ki" comment, who says we were ever in for him?

If we weren't in for him we should have been.

We need a defensive midfielder.

If we go into this season and Lambert fails to address the fact we're desperate for a defensive midfielder and could really do with a decent attacking midfielder then I will be fuming. 

Isn't that just a Swansea OS fluff article though?

If the Villa OS runs an article about Vlaar looking forward to the new campaign upon his return, you'd all still think he was off if a good bid came in. 

• Like 2

If we go into this season and Lambert fails to address the fact we're desperate for a defensive midfielder and could really do with a decent attacking midfielder then I will be fuming. 

yes because if we dont get players you feel are decent its going to lamberts fault isnt it

yes because if we dont get players you feel are decent its going to lamberts fault isnt it

A combination of both Lambert and Lerner. Yes. This will be his third year to address the issues within the squad. I hope he does it. He's got Joe Cole in which could be a stroke of genius, but he's just not going to stay fit. (IMO)

If the Villa OS runs an article about Vlaar looking forward to the new campaign upon his return, you'd all still think he was off if a good bid came in. 

Possibly but you would think that if he not 100% they wouldn't stick him on there.

Personally I think he has indicated he will see out  contract leaving himself better options next summer.

The difference being that the OS hasn't run an article on how Vlaar is looking forward to the coming season.

Just quoted press reports about how Vlaar is due for discussions with his agent and Lambert about his future.  :(

The difference being that the OS hasn't run an article on how Vlaar is looking forward to the coming season.

Just quoted press reports about how Vlaar is due for discussions with his agent and Lambert about his future.  :(

An article like THIS?

Even if they had, I wouldn't wipe my internet arse on the digital paper it's written on.

• Like 1

Vlaar's not back with the team yet to be fair, but even so, I doubt that puff pieces on an OS is any indication of a player staying, or a manager's plans.