Ki Sung-yueng

OkoreLoveChild

How about Jack Cork as an alternative.

Edit: I've just read the article on the Swansea website.  I don't think that changes much, I reckon next season he'll be playing for a club other than Swansea whether that will be us or someone else I don't know. Still hopeful something can be worked out.

Edited by useless

Well he's been linked to Palace and Stoke so far and reading the Southampton board the other day they seemed to think that the club are reluctant to offer him a new contract, (he only has one year left ast things stand) so why not try our luck.

Nothing to report,Ki situation still the same here in sunny Swansea.

Swansea the place also hasn't moved on since the 70s, when I visited there I expected to see doc brown wondering what marty had done in the past to make it such a crap place to visit.

Swansea the place also hasn't moved on since the 70s, when I visited there I expected to see doc brown wondering what marty had done in the past to make it such a crap place to visit.

That was in the 80's.

That was in the 80's.

Damn. My bad.

That was in the 80's.

Damn. My bad.

I forgot the smiley, of course. Sorry.