Ki Sung-yueng

OkoreLoveChild

Keeping an eye on the Ki situation nothing concrete has happened since my last post,but it could be that there might be some movement after this weekend friendly Swans v Villareal whom Jonathan De Guzman is registered with. There has been absolute no news as to where DEGuzman will end up next season,Swans want him back either of loan or permanently so discussions could be finalized/take place this weekend. If JDG does come back then Ki could be available for transfer as now way will the Swans let him run his final year down,on the down side for Villa Ki's wage demands will be excessive as far as Villa are concerned and also the Swans for that matter.

Money should be freed up to just go out and sign De Guzman ourselves. Could do with some quality like that pfffttt

Flatters to deceive imo.

Many Swans fans feel the same way.

Money should be freed up to just go out and sign De Guzman ourselves. Could do with some quality like that pfffttt

That'd be a nightmare for commentators

I blame guzman. 

At least it would finally force pricks like Niall Quinn to get Brad's name right.

• Like 3

Keeping an eye on the Ki situation nothing concrete has happened since my last post,but it could be that there might be some movement after this weekend friendly Swans v Villareal whom Jonathan De Guzman is registered with. There has been absolute no news as to where DEGuzman will end up next season,Swans want him back either of loan or permanently so discussions could be finalized/take place this weekend. If JDG does come back then Ki could be available for transfer as now way will the Swans let him run his final year down,on the down side for Villa Ki's wage demands will be excessive as far as Villa are concerned and also the Swans for that matter.

wasn't he mainly at Swansea because of Laudrup, don't think he will return personally

wasn't he mainly at Swansea because of Laudrup, don't think he will return personally

Would think Laudrup had a big influence on him being at Swansea,he is not in the Villareal squad for tomorrow's friendly,so the Ki situation remains the same.

I'd prefer to want to come here, though......not just as the last alternative to get out of Swansea.

Well i'd prefer players who are decent and are a bit intelligent.  If you want to come here you must be mad

True, but it helps

Would think Laudrup had a big influence on him being at Swansea,he is not in the Villareal squad for tomorrow's friendly,so the Ki situation remains the same.

Wouldn't read too much into him not being in squad for Villareal, If you think Vlaar has not featured in one friendly for us yet.

I still wouldn't be surprised if he ended up here on loan or something.

I'd be totally amazed

Move on people let it go,  just like a girlfriend that has dumped you,  she aint coming back

• Like 1

....Unless Swansea end up bringing in a new central midfielder, and Ki does a U-turn, in the fear that he'll be left on the bench or even loaned out again.

These things can change at any time, we shouldn't shoot someone down just because they think there's a slim chance he could still end up here. No matter how unlikely it currently looks.

I see that Nursey has slightly contradicted what Trent says by saying the Ki deal reached an impasse due to Swansea's £4m asking price.

I'm more inclined to believe Trent though as I don't believe we would have persued the deal in the first place if we were not prepared to pay something like that. There was never any chance of Swansea selling for less.

• Like 1

I see that Nursey has slightly contradicted what Trent says by saying the Ki deal reached an impasse due to Swansea's £4m asking price.

I'm more inclined to believe Trent though as I don't believe we would have persued the deal in the first place if we were not prepared to pay something like that. There was never any chance of Swansea selling for less.

There's no reason to believe one or the other as we don't know any of the particulars and they both seem as plausible as each other. I find it a bit odd that Trent liked a post bigging him up though. 

Phhfff I didn't, I liked a post that I was agreeing with the logic of in the 2nd paragraph. I think you will find that a lot of people like posts when they agree with them, its kind of the point you know.

I'm really not arsed about being 'bigged up' or being deemed ITK or whatever, I just try to pass on information I get which not always but far more often than not turns out to be accurate to fellow fans. 

• Like 1

I still wouldn't be surprised if he ended up here on loan or something.

I'd be totally amazed

Move on people let it go,  just like a girlfriend that has dumped you,  she aint coming back

It's not about me not being able to let go has I never had my hopes up in the first place and wondered how we could be linked to him, for a fee at least.

I just think if he hasn't got what he wants in terms of wages before the deadline then he might have to accept a more realistic offer, perhaps on loan to someone like ourselves or Sunderland. I don't think he'll stay at Swansea.