Ki Sung-yueng

OkoreLoveChild

If he doesn't want to join us then tbh he can go do one.... We only want players who want to play for us! No point in trying to sign a player who doesn't want to be here!

Edited by Mattyp_avfc

Good player and would've been useful in our midfield.

Looks like plan b and an unknown player from the depths of Europe!!!

However, one positive is we allegedly agreed the £6m fee... We have a little cash to play with!

Edited by theboyangel

Good player and would've been useful in our midfield.

Looks like plan b and an unknown player from the depths of Europe!!!

However, one positive is we allegedly agreed the £6m fee... We have a little cash to play with!

i am surprised that we can pay 6m for one player! :)

He's no world beater but still seemed to good to be true. It wasn't that long ago players would be honoured to play for Aston Villa.

I think we would have definitely made this purchase a year ago. I hate being negative but we are not an attractive club for this kind of player currently. I do agree about it being "too good to be true", it seems a little strange to me, especially regarding the £6 Million fee.

He's no world beater but still seemed to good to be true. It wasn't that long ago players would be honoured to play for Aston Villa.

I think we would have definitely made this purchase a year ago. I hate being negative but we are not an attractive club for this kind of player currently. I do agree about it being "too good to be true", it seems a little strange to me, especially regarding the £6 Million fee.

He would have been good for us. As for CL team, he isnt that good. They are probably going for him to sell shirts in Asia.

Players who aren't wanted by their current club or the club that they were loaned out to last season?

He's good when he wants to be but I've seen a few fans describe him as a twenty or so games a season player and then goes missing. Notice Sunderland went on a miraculous run when he was out the team at the end of the season.