Group D: URU CRC ENG ITA

limpid

Suarez is despised in England and reviled in Italy. When Uraguay go out in the next round without him he isn't going to be popular there either. Looks like he will have to go to Spain.......

You mean the PFA and Football Writer's player of the year?

The fans might hate him but players and press seem to have forgiven him quickly enough, if he returns after this latest incident I'm sure they will do once again.

Uruguay have legalized cannabis, maybe it's a case of Suarez having the munchies and he thought 'Chiellini' was a type of pasta...

Maybe he read legalising cannabis as legalising cannibalism?

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 3

phil neville's criticism of sturridge was interesting, id guess that the general consensus would be that he's had a decent tournament but he has missed a couple of chances in all 3 games, also fell over in the box a couple of times in each game too

The fans might hate him but players and press seem to have forgiven him quickly enough, if he returns after this latest incident I'm sure they will do once again.

I'd say the fans are divided about Suarez. I love him as a footballer but he obviously has some major issues with regard to biting. I used to be married to a woman that used to bite me all the time.. It was an anger issue! He obviously can't help it 

So he has made a comment saying something along the lines of "these things happen...I took a knock to the eye". WTF!!

Someone needs to snap his leg in half "Was a bad foul, these things happen..."

Yeah, these things just happen, don't they Luis?  :rolleyes:

phdzcy.gif

Disgusting that Chiellini has nearly knocked his teeth out with his shoulder there, IMO.

Edited by Milfner
  • Like 1

I'd say the fans are divided about Suarez. I love him as a footballer but he obviously has some major issues with regard to biting. I used to be married to a woman that used to bite me all the time.. It was an anger issue! He obviously can't help it

I have never understood how people - many people - can love someone 'as a footballer' when part and parcel of that footballer is so utterly repellant and obnoxious. It is not like you can love him as a footballer but dislike his jokes,or his politics...it is actually his behaviour as a footballer that includes all this. He should be banned for life for the cumulative content of eating, cheating,bleating and ref berating....as a footballer.
  • Like 1

cant wait to see that word removed leave the prem disgusting bastard. never liked him from day 1 i think i hated the fact he was the one who scoed twice agains us more than the fact we lost which is absurd but this is the utter disgust i have for the petulant mentally unstable knob head.

he should get a 12 month ban im sorry this has happened 3 times now.