Philippe Senderos

samjp26

Okore and Clark have done well, but a bit of experience at the back wouldn't go amiss

Philippe Senderos - 165 career league appearances

Ciaran Clark - 106 career league appearances

Not really all that much in it to be fair

well, Clark has improved alot since last season, thats 20-30 games. if its down to the games hes played since then or training is hard to tell. but if he had another 60 games under his belt im pretty sure he would be more solid than he is now. experience shouldnt be written of lightly :)

real quandary about where he plays mind. 4 good centre halves plus an improved Baker.

What a change it is to have 5 quality centre backs to pick from instead of having to rely on vlaar. I'd like to see big Phil play soon but it's not gonna be easy for him to get into the team atm.
  • Like 1

Senderos and Vlaar all day long.

Why all day long, considering clark has arguably been our player of the season?

When played I think Vlaar has been the best CB - His early season partnership with senderos looked great.

Fair play to clark he has improved massively - but if fit and they can recapture that early season form its Senderos and Vlaar for me..

• Like 1

real quandary about where he plays mind. 4 good centre halves plus an improved Baker.

What a change it is to have 5 quality centre backs to pick from instead of having to rely on vlaar. I'd like to see big Phil play soon but it's not gonna be easy for him to get into the team atm.

Clark and Vlaar for me. 

Not for me. Its Clark and Vlaar. 

Senderos-Vlaar was the reason we started this season so strong. Despite not scoring many goals, we just didn't concede. They were very solid, but then Clark came in and did a very good job as well. At the moment, Senderos does not walk back into the team.

Strange that he was injured for so long. Was it just one injury or a series of injuries. Good that he is back though

from what I remember he was near full recovery and Switzerland called him up and he got injured on international duty

Lambert wasnt impressed by it

Senderos-Vlaar was the reason we started this season so strong. Despite not scoring many goals, we just didn't concede. They were very solid, but then Clark came in and did a very good job as well. At the moment, Senderos does not walk back into the team.

Like all of us, I was very surprised by the quality in Philippe before his injury. Would I start him now? No, but only because Clark has been sooo good. Vlaar plays anyway. Philippe would have to wait abit for me. Fantastic situation to be in right now.

Edited by AVTuco

Clark and Vlaar for me.

Not for me. Its Clark and Vlaar.

Is it Clark and Vlaar for you?
  • Like 2

Â