Culverhouse and Karsa sacked

Isa

. Needs to just try and stop the rot by getting a point against Swansea and then hopefully get these guys back and try to get a result or two and get the confidence levels back up. I'm sure it will be at some stage though..

On current evidence there's more chance of Graham Norton going straight.

"Stop the rot by getting a point at home to Swansea"?

A few years ago we'd have pissed all over the likes of them. Now we've sunk so low we'd be grateful for a point.

"Get the confidence levels back up"...I doubt McLambert is capable

• Like 4

Well when you've lost four in a row and confidence is rock bottom then getting a point against whoever is at least a start and you can try and take it from there. Obviously 3 points you'd rather but all I'm saying is its a game you would be desperate not to lose if that actually makes sense!

From a fan's perspective we should really have been trying to pick up wins in the games against Fulham, Stoke, Crystal Palace and Swansea. Two of those games are away fixtures, where we are arguably a better team.

Being as we have lost three of those fixtures so far, we should be going into the next game wanting a win at the very least because we need three points. I understand the idea that we need to not lose, of course, but even one point from a possible 12 in those games is dire to say the least. 

After Swansea we have Sunderland away, Arsenal at home, Liverpool away, West Brom at home and then Everton away. The only game I can see us being able to win there is Sunderland away, but if we lose to Swansea it will be difficult to even get a point there. 

We have to beat Swansea, a point is not enough because even three points is not enough from the fixtures we have had when you look at the upcoming games. Realistically, we could end up losing up to 10 games in a row - I can actually see it happening if confidence continues to drop.

If we do not beat Swansea tomorrow, we'll be in the relegation zone by the end of January.

Edited by samjp26

Well when you've lost four in a row and confidence is rock bottom then getting a point against whoever is at least a start and you can try and take it from there. Obviously 3 points you'd rather but all I'm saying is its a game you would be desperate not to lose if that actually makes sense!

From a fan's perspective we should really have been trying to pick up wins in the games against Fulham, Stoke, Crystal Palace and Swansea. Two of those games are away fixtures, where we are arguably a better team.

Being as we have lost three of those fixtures so far, we should be going into the next game wanting a win at the very least because we need three points. I understand the idea that we need to not lose, of course, but even one point from a possible 12 in those games is dire to say the least. 

After Swansea we have Sunderland away, Arsenal at home, Liverpool away, West Brom at home and then Everton away. The only game I can see us being able to win there is Sunderland away, but if we lose to Swansea it will be difficult to even get a point there. 

We have to beat Swansea, a point is not enough because even three points is not enough from the fixtures we have had when you look at the upcoming games. Realistically, we could end up losing up to 10 games in a row - I can actually see it happening if confidence continues to drop.

If we do not beat Swansea tomorrow, we'll be in the relegation zone by the end of January.

Worrying time mate

My view is this:

No one can condone members of staff of an organization verbally abusing customers, but equally staff have a right not to be abused by customers in their daily work too.

I Suspect the club Could discipline Culverhouse, and equally tell the customer, we don't want your business if you abuse our staff.

However both incumbents are equally frustrated with the common source, the plight of the team....so my proposal is an hand shake and lets get on with the real business of staying up and let the manager stay focused on the relevant bits we are trying to find a solution too.

There are enough fires at B6 lets start by trying to put them out, not start more.

Spot on.

Â