New Club Crest Ideas

musicw8832

New Club Crest?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a redesigned club crest?

• Yes, the current one is rubbish
    • No, happy with current crest
    • Don't care either way

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, HKP90 said:

So presumably while Unai can't actively get involved with training yet due to work permit issues, he can watch it and make notes? Bit of a grey area?

I dont think we hired him for his artistic design :P 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, est1874 said:

So is the mood good enough now to share this with the majority, or?

I think now, whilst everyone is in a good mood and we haven’t got any Unai content is a great time to release the club crest options.

Also hoping the stadium plans haven’t been put on hold.

8 hours ago, est1874 said:

So is the mood good enough now to share this with the majority, or?

I think we are still riding the Unai appointment positive wave for a few days.  I’d leave it for a couple of weeks and enjoy this positive wave. No point changing the subject when the feeling is good.  That bit extra time isn’t going to make the difference.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I think we are still riding the Unai appointment positive wave for a few days.  I’d leave it for a couple of weeks and enjoy this positive wave. No point changing the subject when the feeling is good.  That bit extra time isn’t going to make the difference.

I heard that they need to submit the new crest by the end of October to ensure that it's ready for next season. So I'd expect to see the crest options today or tomorrow.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rich192 said:

I heard that they need to submit the new crest by the end of October to ensure that it's ready for next season. So I'd expect to see the crest options today or tomorrow.

Ahh I see, I thought that deadline was a bit further away.  Makes sense then.

2 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

So is the plan that they show fans the two final designs and we get to pick, or are they just showing us to be nice.

Then they pick the one they want

At this point who knows.

There was a concrete plan from what's been said here by those at the FCG, but the delays lead me to think they could end up changing the format. If true that they need to have it all decided by 31st Oct then I can't see it going to a vote tbh.

Edited by est1874
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

So is the plan that they show fans the two final designs and we get to pick, or are they just showing us to be nice.

Then they pick the one they want

A well designed survey is designed to achieve the result the survey creator wants. 

I think either the vote will be rigged or they'll give us 1 absolute dogshit option so the one they want wins easily. 

And that's ultimately probably for the best really. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, est1874 said:

At this point who knows.

There was a concrete plan from what's been said here by those at the FCG, but the delays lead me to think they could end up changing the format. If true that they need to have it all decided by 31st Oct then I can't see it going to a vote tbh.

They can't change the format - the government and the FA introduced rules after that madman bought Cardiff and changed their shirt colour so that proper consultation with fans needs to undertaken via an independent voting survey before any changes are allowed - they're now legally defined cultural assets. They are required to ask us per the rulebook and they are required to let someone else count the vote. We'll be using yougov.com, because if you can't trust the government then who can you...erm...ah.