$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

You are Rob. Hairy Hands was the Villa employee not MysteryMan

I would question how MM had as much inside info if he wasn't either employed by, or closely connected with the club?

There was never a confirmation from him that he'd been 'rumbled', but I always thought that was the reasonable assumption that everyone made. He went from having a LOT of accurate inside-info, to not giving any. Then he did return and couldn't provide half of what he used to (from transfers almost done/ names of new managers to "I don't know names, but I'm told two players are being looked at).

That always gave the impression that whoever/where ever he was getting his info, knew it was him releasing it, and stopped giving him the tidbits that weren't common knowledge around general club staff.

AVFC employee or not, the point I was making was that I don't think he would go back to releasing such possibly-sensitive information, under the same name of MM. For the sake of his job, or repercussions for AVFC.

Wow, long post. I'm not getting the two mixed up, just maybe their job role ;)

I think he was sent on here because he had good news to spread notice when he stopped posting was when things starting going badly. If Randy decided to another go at it I wouldn't be surprised If we started to see the exlamation marks again.

He was around when things were going bad though, I'm sure he was here when McLeish was in charge.

Anyhoo, we're delving into a much bigger (and less interesting) discussion here!

Mysteryman stopped posting because he got abuse, he didn't work for the club but had very good contacts. He was 100% ITK but some of his info didn't work out due to the constantly changing face of the transfer market, he got abused because of it and stopped posting.

He was around when MON was here and Houllier afterwards, can't remember how far he went into the McCleish and Lambert eras.

Edited by AndyClarke

Everyone still getting excited over the scraps of supposed itk's?

You won't know anything until randy's statement a lot of people are going way overboard over sod all

Stop trying to piss on peoples fun. It it gets them excited, let em get excited over it. I can't see why it bothers you so much.

• Like 1

Mysteryman just commented on the tbar site.

aaannnnnnnndddddd.........................................

Fine if you aren't going to do it for me!!

100% for sale - 3/4 interested parties - new manager will follow.

hmmm not ground breaking

So if up to four parties are interested, how does he know that all four (let alone one) intend to replace the manager?

Knowing that four parties are interested I can believe. Knowing the intention of each one, nope.

I doubt that this is MM.

Mysteryman stopped posting because he got abuse, he didn't work for the club but had very good contacts. He was 100% ITK but some of his info didn't work out due to the constantly changing face of the transfer market, he got abused because of it and stopped posting.

He was around when MON was here and Houllier afterwards, can't remember how far he went into the McCleish and Lambert eras.

This.... Definitely not an employee. I have met him and he is long time fan with good connections. I didn't agree with the way he leaked various information in the past, but he was definitely ITK.

The TBAR stuff is dodgy at best. Fishing for new posters and ad clicks.

They have a bloke on there using the MYSTERYMAN handle and style. He has claimed Anschutz is the new owner.

Personally take over is possible. Detail is bull.

Poor spelling and grammar, I assume?

• Like 1

Last time I checked here was 24 hours ago.

Five minutes ago I came back, very excited, expecting confirmation Ellison is our new owner.... and nothing!

What's going on? It's all died down.

Bigger news at hand. Someone on another site is impersonating MysteryMan.

• Like 1