$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Apparently Billionaire in talks with Reading, Teddy Sagi.

London club syndrome strikes again....

Except Reading isn't in London...

Living 15 minutes from Reading, I can confirm that it is, in fact, definitely not London

• Like 2

Apparently Billionaire in talks with Reading, Teddy Sagi.

London club syndrome strikes again....

Except Reading isn't in London...

Living 15 minutes from Reading, I can confirm that it is, in fact, definitely not London

I'm from the States, but I've always assumed Reading was in Reading. And Google Maps confirms this news for me.

• Like 3

There is a special edition of Red Bull for this weekend's Monaco GP. The can is claret and blue....

Pics or GTFO.

d03d2056dababe024d66963f34d01c05.jpg

We are clutching at straws big time if a can which almost orange and black, is being seen as claret and blue - and indication that Red Bull are interested in us...

• Like 2

There is a special edition of Red Bull for this weekend's Monaco GP. The can is claret and blue....

Pics or GTFO.

We are clutching at straws big time if a can which almost orange and black, is being seen as claret and blue - and indication that Red Bull are interested in us...

Pics or GTFO.

You can post that again...

Been out for a while.....

BfAjzdfIQAAkk8m.jpg

You are correct the F1 can was launched in 2012 at Monaco, however the design is refreshed each year.

Is there a millionaire called Burn? Because he's after Reading.

The Reading fans after finding out this news:

tumblr_majh6zlL961qcga5ro1_500.gif

Great gif from a not so great movie.   Pitt was a hoot, though.

Well I would rather they change the colour of the can rather than changing the colour of our kit

Maybe we're buying Red Bull. And they'll have to call it Claret and Blue Bull. And we'll change Sebastien Vettel's name to Paul McGrath. And Silverstone will be called The Villa Park Ring.

matrix_morpheus.jpg

Edited by Spoony
  • Like 2

Has Kwan actually been proven wrong though? He said there was a buyer and the deal was close, Wyatt said the same although that he know understands that the deal has collapsed.