$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Interesting awards night is cancelled. Could Lambert be sacked tomorrow then?

Can anything meaningful be deducted from the awards being cancelled or is it just a punishment.

Surely they would have cancelled it earlier if it was nothing. Seems strange to cancel it the same day Lerner releases his statement.

Unlikely that the events management would cancel it earlier, as they didn't know about Lerner's announcement till today

The cancelation of the dinner is a weird one. Maybe Lerner want's to be there for the last one or something? Beeing busy selling the club and all..

Not weird at all to me, how can they all go and celebrate such an awful season when they all know the owner is about to jump ship. Would be a really weird atmosphere im sure.

• Like 1

As far as I am aware, BoA ML won't search for a buyer but they advise and evaluate offers, as well as negotiating the eventual deal. So yes, I would assume there must be parties involved and interested for Lerner to acquire their services. 

• Like 3

I am glad they cancelled the awards, we need to get it out of these players systems that staying up is some kind of acheivement then we might finally start getting somewhere again.

The manager told them it was an incredible achievement.

I will miss randy. He seems like a top bloke. But he's just not able to help us. If be happy if he stuck around on the board or something like that. Doesn't he still have involvement with the browns?

• Like 1

They should give the meal to season ticket holders and get the players to pay. With all this going on has any body got any idea when the hearings are going to be for the naughty boys Carsa and Culverhouse, this has gone very quiet and should surely be due now.

As far as I am aware, BoA ML won't search for a buyer but they advise and evaluate offers, as well as negotiating the eventual deal. So yes, I would assume there must be parties involved and interested for Lerner to acquire their services.

There may well be , but why "must" there "be parties involved" - when Ellis appointed Rothschilds they knew of interest but didn't have offers on the table and surely these guys are serving the same role? Edited by MikeMcKenna

Asked whether he would be attending the ceremony at Villa Park on Tuesday evening, Lambert, whose job is at risk, hesitated before putting a brave face on the situation.

“Yeah, well, I don’t... I intend to because I’ve just bought a bow tie,” he said. “I don’t want to pay three pounds for a bow tie and not turn up.”

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-lambert-reacts-another-afternoon-7104028

Oh dear.

I guess there's always EBay, Paul...

• Like 2