$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Irregardless of how shit weve done i just thought it would be a good idea to have a sending off before the summer and so on, try to build some team spirit and that.

Maybe im wrong!

Why build spirit in a team the majority of whom may not be here come September?

I imagine Faulkner would have been due to attend the 'awards' dinner and he would have been bombarded with questions so maybe they are just protecting staff from having to field questions they don't know the answers to?

Irregardless of how shit weve done i just thought it would be a good idea to have a sending off before the summer and so on, try to build some team spirit and that.

Maybe im wrong!

Irregardless is wrong anyway

Edited by Feidhlim

Maybe im wrong!

well, speculating in who will be here or not is just that, speculation. We have so many players id personally get rid off, but the question is who would buy them? I'm guessing quite a few of them will still be here come august. And if so many were to be shipped out alot of new players would have to be brought in and i doubt those deals would be ready or at a stage where they know who they would want to buy.

I will miss randy. He seems like a top bloke. But he's just not able to help us. If be happy if he stuck around on the board or something like that. Doesn't he still have involvement with the browns?

No, he's not involved with the team now. That is no surprise though because it was his father's team that was passed down to him and he sold it as soon as he was contractually allowed to. His father died in 2002 and the team was passed down and not allowed to be sold for 10 years, Browns were sold in 2012 (as is the luck in Cleveland, now owned by a man under FBI investigation for fraud). 

Wow, go out for a few hours, come back and the end of season dinner has been canceled and we now know who will be handling the sale. I hope this all sorts itself out soon because I've got a shitload of exams at the moment. :lol:

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

Maybe im wrong!

The majority will still be here in September regardless of a new manager or owner

Asked whether he would be attending the ceremony at Villa Park on Tuesday evening, Lambert, whose job is at risk, hesitated before putting a brave face on the situation.

“Yeah, well, I don’t... I intend to because I’ve just bought a bow tie,” he said. “I don’t want to pay three pounds for a bow tie and not turn up.”

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-lambert-reacts-another-afternoon-7104028

Oh dear.

I guess there's always EBay, Paul...

This one?

$T2eC16V,!yUFIb7Qvu(1BSWu-+JMgw~~60_35.J

Or this one?

$_35.JPG

a city type on sky sports news who knows randy believes he will make sure the club goes to worthy owners.

What that guy said gave me a semi to be honest! Bigged us up massively! Sleeping giant, easy top 4 contenders under the right buyer.

• Like 2

There's a massive catchment area around us. We're the biggest club in 100 square miles with little or no competition in our own city. If we are successful there's more room to grow than Man City for instance.

I don't really want Man City type investment. It takes the gloss off any success you have. I want clear, clever more organic investment, I want the best young players we can get and make them into stars rather buying the best off the shelf. Oh and I want a **** big television.

It is odd as Randy himself said "business as usual" also Lambert said a few words about getting a new tie and looking forward to the dinner.

If they canceled because of fans frustration why would they leave it this late? maybe it played a part in the decision I guess.

It is odd as Randy himself said "business as usual" also Lambert said a few words about getting a new tie and looking forward to the dinner.

If they canceled because of fans frustration why would they leave it this late? maybe it played a part in the decision I guess.

Maybe they saw the reaction to the photo Weimann put on Instragram and thought that if that was the type of reaction a simple photo of the team relaxing after a game garnered, the fans may not take too kindly to the idea of an awards dinner.

Asked whether he would be attending the ceremony at Villa Park on Tuesday evening, Lambert, whose job is at risk, hesitated before putting a brave face on the situation.

“Yeah, well, I don’t... I intend to because I’ve just bought a bow tie,” he said. “I don’t want to pay three pounds for a bow tie and not turn up.”

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-lambert-reacts-another-afternoon-7104028

Oh dear.

I guess there's always EBay, Paul...

He paid £3m for Tonev and never used him! Can we stick him on EBay as well?!