$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

* * * MEDIA ADVISORY * * *

U.S. SOCCER CEO & GENERAL SECRETARY DAN FLYNN AND MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER COMMISSIONER DON GARBER TO MAKE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT ON MONDAY, MAY 12

Announcement Will Take Place at 1 p.m. ET;

Will be Streamed Live on mlssoccer.com and ussoccer.com

CHICAGO (May 11, 2014) - U.S. Soccer CEO and General Secretary Dan Flynn and Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber will join media executives in New York City to make a major announcement.

Members of the media wishing to attend can RSVP using the links below. Doors open at 12 p.m. and the event begins at 1 p.m.

Press Conference Information

WHO: 
U.S. Soccer CEO & General Secretary Dan Flynn and Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber

WHAT: 
Major Announcement in New York City

WHEN: 
Monday, May 12, 2014

12 p.m. - Doors open 

1 p.m. - Event beings

Klinsmann or an MLS coach on their way to Villa?

Quick look at Twitter suggests that they'll just be announcing a TV deal with Fox/ESPN/Someone else, just coincidence that it's about the same time as our announcement. 

U.S. SOCCER CEO & GENERAL SECRETARY DAN FLYNN AND MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER COMMISSIONER DON GARBER TO MAKE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT ON MONDAY, MAY 12

CHICAGO (May 11, 2014) - U.S. Soccer CEO and General Secretary Dan Flynn and Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber will join media executives in New York City to make a major announcement.

Members of the media wishing to attend can RSVP using the links below. Doors open at 12 p.m. and the event begins at 1 p.m.

WHO: 
U.S. Soccer CEO & General Secretary Dan Flynn and Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber

WHAT: 

WHEN: 
Monday, May 12, 2014

12 p.m. - Doors open 

1 p.m. - Event beings

I really hope it isn't Klinsman - thats high profile for the sake of being high profile.....

Good spot - but I hope this is nothing to do with AVFC

WHO: 

WHAT: 

WHEN: 
Monday, May 12, 2014

12 p.m. - Doors open 

1 p.m. - Event beings

Nah probably about Beckhams MLS franchise  ;)

The White House have a press conference tomorrow morning. I can only assume that Lambert has walked and we will appoint Michelle Obama as the PRemier League's first female manager.

Stan Collymore to exclusively announce this a day after everyone already knows.

Why do you guys hate Stan so much?

I don't hate him as such, he clearly loves the same club as me.

But he is a bit of a dick too often. He's basically covered every option over the last couple of weeks and we all know that whatever happens he'll quote himself on one given day to show how clever he is. He'd make a great small town clairvoyant:

I'm getting the letter G, anybody got a dead relative with a G? G? H how about H? it's a man anybody know a dead man? Or a a woman? J I'm getting a J? Is it a dog?

Even today he's claimed he has to phone them in the morning for important info they won't release until later in the week. Yeah, that's exactly how it works. Phone a Talksport employee, tell them what's happening but ask them to keep it secret until Thursday.

I like him but I wouldn't believe him.

• Like 3

TBAR is a joke. I'm a itsotpobh kinda guy, believe no ITK because in reality even if they do have connections, things change very quickly in football and involve so many different parties. There are always more than one side to any story. ITKers are often fed information knowing full well it will get fed to the internet or media, so clearly that puts them in a compromised position. Also being ITK gives a certain amount of cultural currency, why not embellish or guess occasionally?

True inside agents are rare, because often it is not in the best interests of someone with access to a lot of important information to leak it.

I'll be sitting this summer out as I have the last few, treat reports with 'trusted' sources with disdain and believe only in direct quotes. Which I hope we get soon for the sanity of everyone on here.

Any forum that devotes a whole area to Howard Hodgson's musings is definitely a joke.

• Like 2

I don't hate him as such, he clearly loves the same club as me.

But he is a bit of a dick too often. He's basically covered every option over the last couple of weeks and we all know that whatever happens he'll quote himself on one given day to show how clever he is. He'd make a great small town clairvoyant:

I'm getting the letter G, anybody got a dead relative with a G? G? H how about H? it's a man anybody know a dead man? Or a a woman? J I'm getting a J? Is it a dog?

Even today he's claimed he has to phone them in the morning for important info they won't release until later in the week. Yeah, that's exactly how it works. Phone a Talksport employee, tell them what's happening but ask them to keep it secret until Thursday.

I like him but I wouldn't believe him.

Yeah, I know. It's just when you read all the posts here... it's a bit too much in my opinion.

TBAR is a joke. I'm a itsotpobh kinda guy, believe no ITK because in reality even if they do have connections, things change very quickly in football and involve so many different parties. There are always more than one side to any story. ITKers are often fed information knowing full well it will get fed to the internet or media, so clearly that puts them in a compromised position. Also being ITK gives a certain amount of cultural currency, why not embellish or guess occasionally?

True inside agents are rare, because often it is not in the best interests of someone with access to a lot of important information to leak it.

I'll be sitting this summer out as I have the last few, treat reports with 'trusted' sources with disdain and believe only in direct quotes. Which I hope we get soon for the sanity of everyone on here.

Any forum that devotes a whole area to Howard Hodgson's musings is definitely a joke.

Haha yes, "Howard's Way" it's called isn't it? I nearly puked.

If anyone bothered to read stans tweet before that one he simply said he was contacting the club to ask if they could say when they would be making the statement. That tweet was the clubs response to him.

So all the OTT posters pull your dress's back down.

• Like 1

i cant believe I caught a whiff of possible news before ya'll !!!!!!!

Share it then! :) ....else you look just as bad as the rest of the people who claim to know what the **** is going on!

Because he's a clearing in the woods

This...and he talks bollocks.

Got a lot in common with 90% of VT then.

You'd know.