$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Collymore saying on Twitter that there will be no statement tonight but within the week

Can always rely on Stan to repeat what everybody already knows lol.

Bit obvious really. How many clubs release statements at 10pm?

• Like 1

TBAR is a joke. I'm a itsotpobh kinda guy, believe no ITK because in reality even if they do have connections, things change very quickly in football and involve so many different parties. There are always more than one side to any story. ITKers are often fed information knowing full well it will get fed to the internet or media, so clearly that puts them in a compromised position. Also being ITK gives a certain amount of cultural currency, why not embellish or guess occasionally?

True inside agents are rare, because often it is not in the best interests of someone with access to a lot of important information to leak it.

I'll be sitting this summer out as I have the last few, treat reports with 'trusted' sources with disdain and believe only in direct quotes. Which I hope we get soon for the sanity of everyone on here.

• Like 2

Hearing that the Wi-Fi in Villa Park has just broken. Randy has been on the phone to Virgin but the earliest they can get an engineer out is Wednesday, therefore the statement is likely to be delayed.

• Like 1

Would be hilarious if Lerner stays and just gets some better football people in behind the scenes, just to piss on the chips of those fans who claim they want him to run it better when really they want a sugar daddy to buy so called exciting players and be the next soulless Man City.

So you'd find it funny to see our club continue to decline so you can laugh at the fans that want success?
I want success but not a chance in hell like the City way, soulless.

Don't have a problem with want fans want, but they know it's the wrong way about things; it's why they hide behind they want the club run properly bollocks. When really we could be run like a corner shop and they wouldn't care as long as money is spunked on players and we're on Sky sports news yellow bar.

Nothing souless about the etihad today mate. I'd love to see us have that sort of atmosphere back down vp.

• Like 1

I hate the ITK's that quote, "we will all be dissappointed because ive heard something from a trusted source and it ain't good, so just stop thinking positively".

So where have you ***** heard something and who's the ***** trusted source??? Remind you of someone, we are not kids and things are serious to us Villa faithfull!!

Hearing that the Wi-Fi in Villa Park has just broken. Randy has been on the phone to Virgin but the earliest they can get an engineer out is Wednesday, therefore the statement is likely to be delayed.

If he's sold the club to Larry Ellison he can write the statement on my face and I'll visit every Villa fan in the country within 24 hours so they can see it.

Just in time for you to bugger off to Canada then rkid ;)

* * * MEDIA ADVISORY * * *

U.S. SOCCER CEO & GENERAL SECRETARY DAN FLYNN AND MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER COMMISSIONER DON GARBER TO MAKE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT ON MONDAY, MAY 12

Announcement Will Take Place at 1 p.m. ET;
Will be Streamed Live on mlssoccer.com and ussoccer.com

CHICAGO (May 11, 2014) - U.S. Soccer CEO and General Secretary Dan Flynn and Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber will join media executives in New York City to make a major announcement.

Members of the media wishing to attend can RSVP using the links below. Doors open at 12 p.m. and the event begins at 1 p.m.

Press Conference Information

WHO: 
U.S. Soccer CEO & General Secretary Dan Flynn and Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber

WHAT: 
Major Announcement in New York City

WHEN: 
Monday, May 12, 2014

12 p.m. - Doors open 

1 p.m. - Event beings

Klinsmann or an MLS coach on their way to Villa?

• Like 2

Why do you guys hate Stan so much?

Because he's a clearing in the woods

I like Stan. Hes just doing his job to keep people talking. Lot worse people to listen to on the radio and tv. E.g robbie savage. Now he is a clearing in the woods. Thinks he knows everything, but knows absolutely nothing

• Like 3

* * * MEDIA ADVISORY * * *

U.S. SOCCER CEO & GENERAL SECRETARY DAN FLYNN AND MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER COMMISSIONER DON GARBER TO MAKE MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT ON MONDAY, MAY 12

Announcement Will Take Place at 1 p.m. ET;

Will be Streamed Live on mlssoccer.com and ussoccer.com

CHICAGO (May 11, 2014) - U.S. Soccer CEO and General Secretary Dan Flynn and Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber will join media executives in New York City to make a major announcement.

Members of the media wishing to attend can RSVP using the links below. Doors open at 12 p.m. and the event begins at 1 p.m.

Press Conference Information

WHO: 
U.S. Soccer CEO & General Secretary Dan Flynn and Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber

WHAT: 
Major Announcement in New York City

WHEN: 
Monday, May 12, 2014

12 p.m. - Doors open 

1 p.m. - Event beings

Klinsmann or an MLS coach on their way to Villa?

New York Cosmos accepted to the MLS? *trollface*