$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Would be hilarious if Lerner stays and just gets some better football people in behind the scenes, just to piss on the chips of those fans who claim they want him to run it better when really they want a sugar daddy to buy so called exciting players and be the next soulless Man City.

So you'd find it funny to see our club continue to decline so you can laugh at the fans that want success?
I want success but not a chance in hell like the City way, soulless.

Don't have a problem with want fans want, but they know it's the wrong way about things; it's why they hide behind they want the club run properly bollocks. When really we could be run like a corner shop and they wouldn't care as long as money is spunked on players and we're on Sky sports news yellow bar.

So what if we made top 4 or won a cup under MON? Would you have been against the way we did it? After all it was thanks to our billionaire owner pumping money in to the club.

I know where you are coming from but life's too short. I personally don't care how it comes if I get to see my team playing quality football with decent players.

All we want is to start competing again.

Money is in the budget to spend what we have the past two years without losing money now thanks to what the club has done over the past 2/3 years and the squad doesn't need filling out so that is 2 to 4 players of higher quality coming and also having Okore  & N'Zogbia back who have been out all season and Benteke/Kozak who were out for half a season.

So yea.

Would be hilarious if Lerner stays and just gets some better football people in behind the scenes, just to piss on the chips of those fans who claim they want him to run it better when really they want a sugar daddy to buy so called exciting players and be the next soulless Man City.

What a strange post.

I bet City fans lie awake at night worrying about their club being soulless as they tonk people for fun and win the League. I'd have some of that in a heartbeat.

They may have Toure, Ageuro, Nasri, Silva, Kompany, Dzeko, Zabelatta.

But at least we have our soul! ;)

I bet City fans lie awake at night worrying about their club being soulless as they tonk people for fun and win the League. I'd have some of that in a heartbeat.

Altogether now...Have you won The European Cup  :P

• Like 1

Altogether now...Have you won The European Cup  :P

Surely just a matter of time sadly. 

I was at a busy sports pub this afternoon in Sheffield with a number of Man City fans around the place. So strange that at full time all there was, was a polite applause and small cheer. Suspect it it partially has something to do with the way they've achieved it, if they had built up from the ground, I feel like it would mean a lot more, as it would at 90mins if Villa won the league! 

We certainly have a have a few that sound like that! 

Edited by StanBalaban

I have to admit that I'm quite amazed their are still some fans that would like Lerner to stay if he brought football people in and invested more. The guy has clearly lost interest so how is that going to change all of a sudden?

Is there anybody out there that would be disappointed if he sells?

They must have choked at every one of their 100+ goals this season.

• Like 1

I was at a busy sports pub this afternoon in Sheffield with a number of Man City fans around the place. So strange that at full time all there was, was a polite applause and small cheer. Suspect it it partially has something to do with the way they've achieved it, if they had built up from the ground, I feel like it would mean a lot more, as it would at 90mins if Villa won the league!

Did you see the city fans at the etihad?

Nah, I know so much as anyone else but I did enjoy being MysteryMan for two minutes. I can see why he did/does it.

Got a taste for the ITK life eh? You should hop over to TBAR where every post is something like this...

i+told+you.gif