$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Why do you guys hate Stan so much?

We dont!  As usual its a split down the middle. 

I like him.  A passionate fan on a national station is never a bad thing in my eyes!

Although rare, it is possible to like ex-footballer arseholes who have moved on to media.

Look at how popular Gary Neville has become.

• Like 3

Why do you guys hate Stan so much?

We dont!  As usual its a split down the middle. 

I like him.  A passionate fan on a national station is never a bad thing in my eyes!

Although rare, it is possible to like ex-footballer arseholes who have moved on to media.

Look at how popular Gary Neville has become.

Yep, and he even looks like Josef Goebbels...

Mornin Mr Learner......

Morning .....did we we win yesterday ?  - who we were playing again ? - ah yes I didt promise a statement , seems such a long ago ,  just give me a few minutes to cobble something together

Edited by smetrov

I've heard something everyone! I've never had ITK info before, so here you go. A close friend (that I work with), sits by someone (who I also work with), whose wife knows the kitman's wife (stay with me), and has said that we've been taken over. Apparantly all management have been called into a meeting this morning.

Could be rubbish or Chinese whispers, I'm just telling you what I've been told!

20_wispa_g_w.jpg

:detect:

Edited by StanBalaban
  • Like 4

Mornin Mr Learner......

Morning .....did we we win yesterday ?  - who we were playing again ? - ah yes I didt promise a statement , seems such a long ago ,  just give me a few minutes to cobble something together

How do I tell the loving masses that I have sold their club, they will never forgive me!

I've heard something everyone! I've never had ITK info before, so here you go. A close friend (that I work with), sits by someone (who I also work with), whose wife knows the kitman's wife (stay with me), and has said that we've been taken over. Apparantly all management have been called into a meeting this morning.

Could be rubbish or Chinese whispers, I'm just telling you what I've been told!

Sounds promising - big question is who .....

Im guessing none of the rumoured names...

Still no news?

Am hopeful this means the final details of the takeover are just being ironed out, before Phil, Pep and Lionel are unveiled as our Owner/Manager/Player - triumvirate of awesome.

"Triumvirate of Awesome". It was worth trawling through pages of nonsense just for that snippet of epicness!

• Like 1

I don't think there's much point in me asking. I doubt the guy would call his wife, to call the kitmans wife, to call the kitman for a bit of info, when it will probably be released Today or Tomorrow anyway.

BJ10, I agree, also as Randy's made us wait this long, there would be little point in making us wait a day longer than needed. Fingers crossed ay!

• Like 2