$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

GIFs don't show on my work PC, so can you occasionally include a blurb, explaining what the hilarious GIF is showing, please?

EDIT: @ Stwefano

Edited by Rob182
  • Like 2

I've heard something everyone! I've never had ITK info before, so here you go. A close friend (that I work with), sits by someone (who I also work with), whose wife knows the kitman's wife (stay with me), and has said that we've been taken over. Apparantly all management have been called into a meeting this morning.

Could be rubbish or Chinese whispers, I'm just telling you what I've been told!

LOL It was long day at Spurs yesterday at so I am still a bit hungover this morning!

when I first read this, I thought it said:

"klinsmann's wife" :-)

Edited by MikeMcKenna
  • Like 1

So there's some that want Lerner gone and Lambert gone.

There's some that want Lerner gone and Lambert to stay.

There's a few that want Lerner to stay and Lambert to go.

Worst outcome would be Lerner and Lambert to stay then.

Lerner to stay - and a 2nd rate manager appointed is my nighmare - or another Lerner/Faulkner manager hunt...

• Like 1

It is believed he wants at least £250m for the club to recoup his money, a price tag that is proving a stumbling block for potential buyers from the United States and Russia.

I'd like to think Randy will drop his asking price a bit if that is the case.

Also don't remember anyone mentioning Russian buyers.

Edited by dudevillaisnice

I can imagine the fan reaction if Lerner announces that Villa is not for sale after all the wait for the announcement, but then the PR coming from the club has always been so horrible.

It is believed he wants at least £250m for the club to recoup his money, a price tag that is proving a stumbling block for potential buyers from the United States and Russia.

£249 fifty?

Who has said that ? - that was one of the very first stories , both the price and the russians ......

It may be a bit drawn-out but I can't see Lerner not selling because the bids are too low (unless they're really low). It's clear he's wanted out for ages.

Apparently liverpool went for £300m - so you would think lerner would be chuffed with £200m + how much value would we loose if we became a championship club ?

3pm would tie in with the US Stock exchange but why would a private owner need to wait till then? Also as it's just normally a released statement there's no need to do it at that time. I'd be surprised in Randy Lerner and Andy Gray are close so I'm not getting my hopes up I'd say it's more of a 2+2 = 5 but I hope it's released soon as regardless of content we need direction this summer the place is a shambles!!