$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

TBAR is a joke. I'm a itsotpobh kinda guy, believe no ITK because in reality even if they do have connections, things change very quickly in football and involve so many different parties. There are always more than one side to any story. ITKers are often fed information knowing full well it will get fed to the internet or media, so clearly that puts them in a compromised position. Also being ITK gives a certain amount of cultural currency, why not embellish or guess occasionally?

True inside agents are rare, because often it is not in the best interests of someone with access to a lot of important information to leak it.

I'll be sitting this summer out as I have the last few, treat reports with 'trusted' sources with disdain and believe only in direct quotes. Which I hope we get soon for the sanity of everyone on here.

Any forum that devotes a whole area to Howard Hodgson's musings is definitely a joke.

Haha yes, "Howard's Way" it's called isn't it? I nearly puked.

I like how there is a thread called "HH best tweets post Palace", all posted and selected by the man himself.  :lol:

Why do you guys hate Stan so much?

Because he's a clearing in the woods

This...and he talks bollocks.

Got a lot in common with 90% of VT then.

middle_1271251548.jpg

TBAR is a joke. I'm a itsotpobh kinda guy, believe no ITK because in reality even if they do have connections, things change very quickly in football and involve so many different parties. There are always more than one side to any story. ITKers are often fed information knowing full well it will get fed to the internet or media, so clearly that puts them in a compromised position. Also being ITK gives a certain amount of cultural currency, why not embellish or guess occasionally?

True inside agents are rare, because often it is not in the best interests of someone with access to a lot of important information to leak it.

I'll be sitting this summer out as I have the last few, treat reports with 'trusted' sources with disdain and believe only in direct quotes. Which I hope we get soon for the sanity of everyone on here.

Any forum that devotes a whole area to Howard Hodgson's musings is definitely a joke.

Haha yes, "Howard's Way" it's called isn't it? I nearly puked.

I like how there is a thread called "HH best tweets post Palace", all posted and selected by the man himself.  :lol:

Don't we all just love him (and his boat)

I have an idea!

When Lerner finally releases his statement, we should go and find everyone who has gotten it wrong, coat them with boiling hot tar and then with plumage.

Never happens

The people who chirp bullshit crawl back in their holes and everything is forgotten

Then the next drama occurs and they crawl back out and people treat it like gospel