Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Wouldn't be shocked to discover that was a body double ;)

Anywho, another decent episode, we appear to be in the final stages of set up for where the series is going. Reunions, intrigue, minor character death, Danaerys' character development finally approaching some pay off, no Bran... Good stuff.

• Like 1

Well that was a good episode, moved the story along nicely. 

Spoiler

Was very surprised by Osha death, Ramsey keeps showing he's ahead of the game. Best character on the show at the moment.

Sansa showing she's more hard core than John.

Yes a proper story for Dany (and her lovely boobs :wub:)

Spoiler

From what they've portrayed of the Dothraki so far, one of those Khals would have killed her with their bare hands whilst the room was burning. And If that didn't happen the rest wouldn't be bowing down, they'd be ripping her apart for killing their Khals. 

Spoiler

On another note, rocking the Trienne. Tormund on the Iron Throne for me.

1 minute ago, Meath_Villan said:

I thought she wasnt flashing the jubbs any more ?

She seemingly wasn't. It was supposedly an open secret she had a clause in the contract saying no more nudity and the series since 2 really they've avoided it. She's made some comments that kinda suggest she decided to do it as a 'rush' as she's not done it for a while. So who knows.

But that is her.

2 hours ago, jon_c said:
  Reveal hidden contents

From what they've portrayed of the Dothraki so far, one of those Khals would have killed her with their bare hands whilst the room was burning. And If that didn't happen the rest wouldn't be bowing down, they'd be ripping her apart for killing their Khals. 

Reveal hidden contents

On another note, rocking the Trienne. Tormund on the Iron Throne for me.

Spoiler

I thought it was the other way round

They respect strength and if you kill the Khan you become the Khan 

1 hour ago, mikeyp102 said:

Was he ever with Jorah?

He came back with Jamie from Dorne but has been in this season. He was betrothed to someone wasn't he?

Ah, I think you're right he was with Jamie. The funny scruffy tough guy...

finally a good episode but with the letter to Jon Snow that the writers have to remind us everyweek that Ramsey is a diabolical nutjob that it gets boring after a while

Â