Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

12 hours ago, Zatman said:

finally a good episode but with the letter to Jon Snow that the writers have to remind us everyweek that Ramsey is a diabolical nutjob that it gets boring after a while

Considering it's from the book...

13 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Just disputing that your criticism of the writers is wrong ;)

Except these bits haven't been in the books yet ;)

On 17/05/2016 at 00:05, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

Ramsay is literally the worst character in television ever. He makes Ziggy look like **** Macbeth.

He needs to get a duck.

Ramsay's delivery has humour in it.  That's why I like his character :)

giphy.gif

Plus how he went back to eating his apple after killing Osha with that funny 'now where was I?' expression on his face :)

• Like 2

I don't think she'll ever take it. It may be too far to suggest that she'll become the villain, but I don't for a second believe that a well known pacifist like GRRM will reward her policy of effectively killing her way to power. The most interesting thing about her story is the conflict the viewer has between rooting for her because she is **** shit up and realising, like Tyrion, that real life just isn't that simple. 

I read recently that there is a kraken in the sea. It was mentioned in an earlier season in one brief scene at the small council. Part of me hopes crossing the sea won't be so easy ;) 

To be fair, I don't really care if she takes it. I'm just looking forward to her trying.

But I've looked forward to it from more or less day 1, it'll never happen.

It'll be like Gilligan's Island.

Â