Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

52 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm not sure I like where things were going towards the end of the fight scene. Bran isn't going to start introducing time travel paradoxes to Westeros is he? 

Spoiler

There's a theory that Aerys was turned mad by hearing Bran. Have no idea if it's total fabrication though.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:
  Reveal hidden contents

There's a theory that Aerys was turned mad by hearing Bran. Have no idea if it's total fabrication though.

I haven't heard that one before but if that's true I quite like it.

33 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

I haven't heard that one before but if that's true I quite like it.

Spoiler

There was a shot of a crowned, bearded person getting stabbed in the back in the preview for S6E4.

The Kinslaying of Aerys is 100% confirmed by Jaime Lannister, so I don't see why D&D would feel like this needs to be shown on TV.

I think this scene will be a Bran-Flashback.

It wouldn't make sense to me if Bran Was the one whispering to Aerys though. Maybe it was Bloodraven teaching Bran how dangerous influencing the past via Weirwood.net can be by showing him one of the mistakes he made bevore discovering the consequences of his own powers.

Anyway... CLEGANEBOWL IS REAL - ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!

Can't wait until next Monday :)

You might be a bit disappointed when he becomes one of the more important players in Westeros then, as I suspect he will.

Love the wild fan theory than Joffrey's head is stitched on to The Mountain's body and it's actually his face under the helmet :D

Edited by hogso
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, LxYoungAVFC said:
  Hide contents

There was a shot of a crowned, bearded person getting stabbed in the back in the preview for S6E4.

The Kinslaying of Aerys is 100% confirmed by Jaime Lannister, so I don't see why D&D would feel like this needs to be shown on TV.

I think this scene will be a Bran-Flashback.

It wouldn't make sense to me if Bran Was the one whispering to Aerys though. Maybe it was Bloodraven teaching Bran how dangerous influencing the past via Weirwood.net can be by showing him one of the mistakes he made bevore discovering the consequences of his own powers.

Anyway... CLEGANEBOWL IS REAL - ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!

Can't wait until next Monday :)

Maybe it was Bloodraven whispering to Aerys, afterall...

He is a Targ

I wonder if Lyanna and Rhaegar actually got married in secret? Which of course would make him (Snow) a legitimate heir.

Just a thought like.

**Actually thinking about it, he was already married wasn't he? Oh well, that's that then :)**

Edited by Designer1

2 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

Bran sucks, his storyline sucks, and I don't want to see any more of it or him ever again.

It's ten times more tedious in the books, so I'm counting my blessings at this point. As soon as I saw his name I tended to start skimming.

I don't mind the visions, and if it leads to him finding out some critical information that changes the state of Westeros, fine, I guess.

My concern is that we're basically going to end up with deus ex Bran, he's basically all powerful at this point, he can warg in to other humans, and seemingly not just have visions of the past, but actually communicate with people in the past.

I did see another interesting theory which seems possible and might lead to him reigning it in a little, I don't think it's based on anything more than a hunch

Bran breaks Hodor. We saw in another flashback that someone (was it Ned?) commented that he'd be a hell of a warrior. Bran's already warged in to Hodor in the modern timeline, does he do it again in the past and turn him in to Hodor?

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

It was a bit of a shock seeing Olly hanging there all purple. I just assumed Jon would spare his life but I think the fact he didn't probably shows he is a changed man now he's back from the dead.

Also Arya's story is about to get interesting. Wouldn't be shocked to see her in a David vs Goliath duel with the Mountain at some point.

I'd see them hang Olly every week. 

They desperately, desperately need to kick Danaerys' storyline up the arse. She doesn't do anything. I get that the three series of sitting around being a queen conquerer is character development of her trying to learn to be a great ruler, but that plot has to go somewhere fast. I'm increasingly convinced she's effectively, from the Westeros point of view, going to be a Deus ex machina... Right now the last thing Danaerys needs is to be sat around in a hut, that story needs to move.

As for Bran... He's obviously going to be important, I just hope they do something interesting with him. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

As for Bran... He's obviously going to be important, I just hope they do something interesting with him. 

That's what GRRM wants us all to think, before he dies suddenly when Hodor drops him on his head.

Well I doubt Rickon is in on it unless Shaggydog's decapitation happened by accident and they used it to their advantage.

Edited by Ginko

Â