Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Everything about the entire Dorne plotline in this series should have been put in a bin on the far side of Mars. It's been hopeless, bar Jaime's special move and more Bronn. The Sand Snakes fight scene was embarrassingly bad, to the extent I'm actually amazed someone signed that off as alright for broadcast. At this point they haven't actually even added anything to the storyline.

This series appears to be suffering for the source materials sudden downhill turn that everyone talks about once you've got the story of the first 3 books done. I'm lead to believe it doesn't improve. Let's hope the TV writers are better than GRRM appears to be these days.

I think the sand snakes are getting off lightly because of that scene.

they're so bad

UPcmC7b.gif

lmao

hhaha,,, i didn't even notice how bad this was when watching it the first time. I just drift off when it comes to fighting scenes. Doesn't interest me at all. 

I'm only up to episode four, but have read the spoilers. Having just read Ramsey Bolton's song of ice and fire wiki, it looks like the tv show is catching up with the books.

Dorne is pointless at the moment, which is a shame. Everything look so cheaply shot or unfinished like a DVD extra.

Anyway I'm going to have a moment of mad speculation because we're coming close to the point in which the endgame is in sight.

1. Dany will turn out to be a baddie. Will this be one of the big spoilers for book people? It has been mentioned on more than a few occasions this season that her dad was bonkers, and her wee smile at seeing yer man burnt to a crisp was telling. So much for compassion. She's going to go nuts at some point. Probably after she invades Westeros, possibly before then.

2. Which leads me to Jon, who is the good guy, or at least he's the guy that will fight Dany and the dragons in the big dust up that will dominate S7. I'm not sure how he'll get to that point. I reckon he'll befriend the White Walkers because they've been baddies for too long to actually be baddies so I reckon they're goodies.

3. As for the rest of Westeros, there will be a big dust up in S6, as predicted by Littlefinger. Perhaps there will be a plague in the midst of it. Maybe this is when Dany swoops in and takes out the exhausted armies and people. I don't think anyone has any real significance outside the two main characters so most will die apart from

4. The Stark kids. Brann? Who knows what he'll get up to. Magic shit. Sansa will probably turn into a leader of some sort and help Jon. Arya will do some cool shit. Rickon... Rickon will rule the world or what is left of it, maybe aided by

5. Tyrion, who will survive because he is funny lol.

6. Actually none of this will happen. Most of it might but in S7, EP10, Keanu Reeves turns up and says 'I know Kung Fu' and smacks Jon with a surfboard and takes over the world.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

The only positive about the Dorne element is Bronn and Jaime and their wee double act. The sand snakes are terrible. I hope they've been locked away in the tower for the rest of the series.

Everything about the entire Dorne plotline in this series should have been put in a bin on the far side of Mars. It's been hopeless, bar Jaime's special move and more Bronn. The Sand Snakes fight scene was embarrassingly bad, to the extent I'm actually amazed someone signed that off as alright for broadcast. At this point they haven't actually even added anything to the storyline.

This series appears to be suffering for the source materials sudden downhill turn that everyone talks about once you've got the story of the first 3 books done. I'm lead to believe it doesn't improve. Let's hope the TV writers are better than GRRM appears to be these days.

There's more than enough in A Dance With Dragons to make this season better than it has been.

• Like 1

I'd have preferred they left Dorne alone with the death of Oberyn. The only crumb of comfort is that its obviously relevant long term because in this age of TV efficiency we are still hearing about it.

Bron is possibly my favorite character from the show.

I love his line "Don't do anything stupid lad" followed by "Now that was stupid"

And then when the sand snakes appear "Oh for fucksake!"

Yeah and he's probably dead now

Â