Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

I just hope everything works out for Margaery and she gets her throne back. These last two episodes have me worried for my favorite character.

(No one tempt me with spoilers about this!)

What happened to the guy that could be bought back to life?

They forgot about it and now are really going to struggle explaining him coming back and what could have been a great addition to the show

He's involved in something huge but it looks like the show writers may have just omitted it completely.

I don't remember this guy.

What season & context?

Beric Dondarrion of the 'Brothers Without Banners'.  Fought The Hound with his flaming sword.

Beric_Dondarrion_HBO.jpg

I don't remember this guy.

What season & context?

His name is Beric, the leader of the Brotherhood without Banners. He was the guy that duelled the Hound in a cave, he set his sword on fire.

Edit: Too slow :(

Edited by Davkaus

Did Snow completely forget about Benjen in the end? I feel like he went to find him, then got caught up in something else without really looking.

Spoiler regards next 3 episodes

apparently actor is listed for the final along with the Night's King and the episode is called Winter?

They realised they had gone out and left the oven on, so had to pop home. Keep up will you!

Edited by NeilS
  • Like 1

Did Snow completely forget about Benjen in the end? I feel like he went to find him, then got caught up in something else without really looking.

Spoiler regards next 3 episodes

apparently actor is listed for the final along with the Night's King and the episode is called Winter?

I don't really know whether to spoiler this or not. I will, just to be on the safe side.  Refers to a character in the books but not as yet in the TV show, although events have moved on from the couple of appearences they have in the books compared to where the TV show is up to.

I always thought Coldhands was Benjen, up until the Child of the Forest says he died an age ago or something. Coldhands was almost certainly a member of the Night's Watch, if memory serves, from the clues we are given about his attire.

Edited by hogso

I've enjoyed this season as I've enjoyed all of them.

You could easily make a seasons worth of television for each of the main story strands.

When it's an hours worth of TV they've got to cram in as much as possible and some story lines suffer more than others.

Â