Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Re: Hogso theory and Dondarion.

I think Coldhands is a Stark based on a hunch. Just that he says he is Bran's monster. Definitely an ex-Nights Watch, but we are way past that and Jon Snow killed the rebels instead of him.

Re-comments about Dondarion, I think he's featured as much as he does in the books. After all, Stoneheart only appears twice and briefly so far and Sansa appears to be her embodiment. The grey hood she was wearing when she was calling Ramsay a bastard had, what I imagine, was a nod to that.

Edited by Ads

Re: Hogso theory and Dondarion.

I think Coldhands is benjen Stark based on a hunch. Just that he says he is Bran's monster. Definitely an ex-Nights Watch, but we are way past that and Jon Snow killed the rebels instead of him.

Re-comments about Dondarion, I think he's featured as much as he does in the books. After all, Stoneheart only appears twice and briefly so far and Sansa appears to be her embodiment. The grey hood she was wearing when she was calling Ramsay a bastard had, what I imagine, was a nod to that.

Jamie East (throne cast presenter) has tweeted that episode 8 is the best GoT episode ever. Let's wait and see...

Big big call. 

Given the episode title "Hardhome" thats going to take some doing

wanky snow battle + eventual stabby stabby of Jon Snow?

Jamie East (throne cast presenter) has tweeted that episode 8 is the best GoT episode ever. Let's wait and see...

Big big call. 

Given the episode title "Hardhome" thats going to take some doing

wanky snow battle + eventual stabby stabby of Jon Snow?

they'll save that for the last episode titled "winter" surely?

based on the trailers jon snow will spend the episode in the wildlings camp, based on IMDB the 9th episode will be the fighting pits with the sons of harpy attacking and drogon and then episode 10 will be jon snow stabby stabby

I don't understand why Littlefinger or someone doesn't go out and hire a bunch of mercs to slaughter all those sparrow fanatics in the street.

Edited by Ponky

I am enjoying the fanatics plot, but I don't really believe that Cersei is that stupid.

In the books she's pissed all the time and irrational. She agrees to the Faith arming because they forgive the crown's debt to them - she also tells the Iron Bank to **** off. She believes she is doing a great job and has no idea what she is unleashing. 

I am enjoying the fanatics plot, but I don't really believe that Cersei is that stupid.

In the books she's pissed all the time and irrational. She agrees to the Faith arming because they forgive the crown's debt to them - she also tells the Iron Bank to **** off. She believes she is doing a great job and has no idea what she is unleashing. 

She carries AFFC by herself.  Her twisted meddling made her one of my favourite characters.  Shame most of it has been fast tracked/omitted.

This is a bit of a newbie question, but what does the dragon queen want with Tyrion and vice versa?

Must have missed it !

Anal

Dwarf cocks are after all "magic"

Â