Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

prediction: greyscale (or some form of plague) spreads **** shit up.

But greyscale can be cured ...with money...as was baratheons kid ...who probably now holds the cure in her blood who will then become queen .....and rule the seven kingdoms, the UK and the shire in middle earth

Finally upto date! After struggling to get to grips with the first few episodes, me and my girlfriend have watched all four series and the first 5 episodes of the new series in about 6 weeks.

With Brienne right at the place Stannis is about to attack, isn't it a bit too obvious that she will kill him when he arrives?

ties in with the supposed narrative that once Jon Snow gets shanked by Olly and the Nights Watch Melisendre will bring him back as Azor A'shai or however you spell it. Thus freeing him from his Nights Watch vows allowing him to greet Danny when she lands and embark on the conquest of Westeros and more importantly, sexy time. 

Emilia Clarke's jubblies have been criminally underused in recent seasons.

Regarding the none spoilery bit of the above spoiler, it is believed she now has a no nipple clause.

It is known.

There are some replacement nips on the horizon though...

yeah for shits and giggles, apparently she's 6ft 3 so taller than me which I've never done before and built like a brick shit house, would be different...

You want a doorman.....

Really hope Brienne chops Little Finger to feckin' bits.

I like Littlefinger. I'm not so sure he's as bad as the story is making out. To me he's just an anarchist who is trying to bring down the regime and the antiquated way of thinking and ruling in Westeros so that the lines between the classes become less clearly defined. He was from a relatively lowly family and was denied Catlyn's hand in marriage because his House and his name were seen as inferior. He blames the class system for losing out on the woman that he loved and sets about tearing it down from the inside. 

Maybe I'm wrong and that's not his game, but I actually think he might be changing things for the better.

Edited by Ginko

Â