Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

Raping your sister next to your incest - begotten son's corpse has to be a new low, even for a Lannister.

To be fair, in the book, it is a bit less rapey. A bit.

Edit: Remembering back, it isn't seen from Cersei's POV, but Jaime's. The point still stands though, my reading of it was that it was consensual, just a bit twisted. It's one of the things that the show misses without the internal monologues, it's hard to really tell what's happening at times.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla

Erb8dfW.jpg

Sorry Daario. Fat blokes who shit on their enemies are better than thin blokes who piss on them. 

Oh, and Jamie came across as a lot more rapey in the TV show didn't he?  I wonder if that was intentional?  Seems very odd that they would undo all the work to make him a sympathetic character in Season 3. 

Raping your sister next to your incest - begotten son's corpse has to be a new low, even for a Lannister.

To be fair, in the book, it is a bit less rapey. A bit.

Edit: Remembering back, it isn't seen from Cersei's POV, but Jaime's. The point still stands though, my reading of it was that it was consensual, just a bit twisted. It's one of the things that the show misses without the internal monologues, it's hard to really tell what's happening at times.

No book talk!!!

• Like 1

I swear Baelish's accent has changed.

It is becoming raspier. No idea why they decided to go down that route.

Could have just been a sore throat in that case? Or they really needed a drink? That happens to me sometimes, if I haven't had a beverage for a while, especially if I've been doing something strenuous.

Â