Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

I recognised his voice

Slightly better episode than last week, thanks to Hodor. It was fun to play 'who is going to die' during the last 10 or so minutes. The midget war was superb!

The bit with Bran, Hodor, and the Crannogmen I read just a few days ago. It's near the start of book 3, although the last segment with the vision thing was different.

I guess it must be indicative of how the order has been moved about, cos nothing else that is going on at the moment is happening where I'm up to.

They are going to cut so much out of books 4 & 5 though.  There must be a thousand pages where literally **** all happens. 

Book Spoiler (AFFC)

How long did Gilly cry for on the ship to Oldtown?  There was page after page after page of her sitting there crying and Sam trying to figure out why. Probably about three episodes worth. **** that for the TV version.

More horrid than choking to death in front of his own mother, just a few hours before he was going to give Margary a right royal seeing to?

They are going to cut so much out of books 4 & 5 though. There must be a thousand pages where literally **** all happens.

Book Spoiler (AFFC)

How long did Gilly cry for on the ship to Oldtown? There was page after page after page of her sitting there crying and Sam trying to figure out why. Probably about three episodes worth. **** that for the TV version.

That's why I can't believe the TV won't catch the books. I think certain plot lines will be dramatically different because whilst they are compelling reads they could be covered in one scene.

They are going to cut so much out of books 4 & 5 though.  There must be a thousand pages where literally **** all happens. 

Book Spoiler (AFFC)

How long did Gilly cry for on the ship to Oldtown?  There was page after page after page of her sitting there crying and Sam trying to figure out why. Probably about three episodes worth. **** that for the TV version.

Culminating in Samwell Tarly getting is end away.

Imagine if they did a whole season based purely on Feast For Crows.

Just watched the last episode!

I Wished they would have killed word removed geoffrey in a more horrid manner, that said it made me a bit warm inside seeing him die hehe

Geoffrey-Boycott1.jpg

?

• Like 1

Although he was a detestable nob, Joffrey was a really good character, it's sort of shame that he's dead. I presumed he'd just get more and more twisted.

It's a shame that Jack Gleeson is 'retiring' from acting after this too. He is superb imo

I'm really interested with how they're going to play this one out. It's not spelled out completely in the books and I'm pretty sure they've changed something quite important already.

BOOK SPOILER

I tend to believe that QoT and Littlefinger are responsible and they still could be. I think they tried to put the blame more on other people so the shock of LF at the end of book 3 hits a bit harder since they have previously played it up.

Â