Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

So after the last episode - If

Joffrey is now dead does that make Jamie king? I can't remember them ever discussing succession laws in GoT

Tommen, his kid brother. He looked like a mini Joff at the wedding.   Robert was the king before Joff and as Joff and Tommen are clearly his children then they are in the line of succession.  Jamie has never been in line for the throne.

There is a toggle for TV or book. Top right. 

I'd also imagined Oberyn Martell would look like Rick 'the model' Martel.  He is a great character, but I'm slightly disappointed he isn't played by a mid card wrestler from the early 1990s.  :angry:

What happened to Jon's dog?

Seriously, if another dog dies, I'm out.

Ghost is still there. Guess they just haven't conjured up the CGI for it yet.

I'm quite expensive you know. And they've blown most of their budget on those damn dragons.

• Like 2

What happened to Jon's dog?

Seriously, if another dog dies, I'm out.

Good job you don't like horses.  I'm pretty sure George RR Martin's family were trampled to death by a stampede of horses given the amount he mercilessly kills.

Joking aside, I am genuinely sorry if I ruined anything for anyone, but I mean... come on, can something really be considered a spoiler once it's been and gone on the bloomin' tellybox?  It's not like we're talking about a film that people might not have got around to watching yet; the episode aired Monday, my one throwaway comment was on Tuesday and a newspaper reporting on the weekly happenings of one of the most popular shows of the moment two days after the event is hardly surprising, is it?

I'll happily don the "I am a complete bastard" hat, but not for this dagnabbit!

Edited by GarethRDR

Â