Leicester City

Villan4Life

Hated Leicester ever since they beat us in their title winning season - was convinced they were on steroids (still am - an old white bloke being the fastest sprinter in the league? c'mon) but now Deano so fully backing them. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Not since Randy Lerner was Villa owner has a team tried to get themselves relegated. Selling Schmeichel and going with 2 players out of there depth, signing Faes and playing the worst back 4 in the league

If they dont go down this year they will next

8 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

Penny pinching after selling Fofana was a huge mistake. 

Most clubs except for the Sky 6 are a couple of bad transfer windows away from being where Leicester are. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Most clubs except for the Sky 6 are a couple of bad transfer windows away from being where Leicester are. 

I agree. Its so key to get it right signing players not good enough or standing still usuallly results in relegation 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Southampton another praised for recruiting a few seasons back

Could easily happen to teams like Brentford/Brighton too

• Like 2

And Villa.  Everton have also gone the same way as Leicester.   It's very easy to get dragged down with the dead men. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Yeah once you start getting a few failures that end up being expensive flops it's hard for the clubs below the top 6 to recover from them and turn things back round again.  I just can't believe how bad Rodgers let their defence become over the last two seasons.

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Although they are bottom of the league they actually have some decent saleable assets and I would imagine on relatively low wages, Lavia,  Bella-Kotchap, Bazunu and Alacarz all under 21 should command a decent fee or they might stay. An then there’s Ward Prowse who imagine will have plenty of suitors. Although they are down I think they are in a better place to come back up than any other potential relegation candidate. 

5 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Although they are bottom of the league they actually have some decent saleable assets and I would imagine on relatively low wages, Lavia,  Bella-Kotchap, Bazunu and Alacarz all under 21 should command a decent fee or they might stay. An then there’s Ward Prowse who imagine will have plenty of suitors. Although they are down I think they are in a better place to come back up than any other potential relegation candidate. 

Was more the time they had Mane, Van Dijk and were highly praised for scouting then sunk down the table

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

More I see and hear of Maddison i'm so, so pleased he doesnt play for us. Decent player on his day but nothing more.

Petulant whinger after every defeat. Especially after we beat them in the semi final. Maybe its just cus he's a coventry boy

He looks like a Spurs/Newcastle type signing.

• Like 1

Â