Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Why is he wasting our limited transfer budget on a scouting trip to Germany? We could've bought a new left back with that money.

Maybe he just did? ;)

A free gift for purchasing a return flight with Lufthansa?

Anyone any idea why she was doing that or what she is saying?

It's from this video. I haven't seen it though, something to do with Game of Thrones.

On topic, hope we get some good players.

Bolasie linked with Liverpool for 2.5 Million maybe we could try for him? Probably couldn't afford the wages though as things stand..

If liverpool were willing to loan Borini again this season then we should definitely try for him. Really good player who is improving all the time. Doubt they will, being in CL and all.

Anyone any idea why she was doing that or what she is saying?

It's from this video. I haven't seen it though, something to do with Game of Thrones.

On topic, hope we get some good players.

Bolasie linked with Liverpool for 2.5 Million maybe we could try for him? Probably couldn't afford the wages though as things stand..

Thanks, watched it... think I'm in love.

As for Bolasie, on his day he looks a handful but not sure he has them all that often. Not surprised he is linked with them after how many problems he caused them in their game at Selhurst. I'm not sure he would be the sort of player we are looking at though.

Sam Hutchinson was released by Chelsea.

Saw him play a few times for the owls and looked like a decent prospect.

prospects has got this club messing about at the wrong end of the table, gardner has just been signed ..hes a prospect ,villa need genuine players

There is no way on earth either Barry or Lescott will be playing their football at Villa next season.

I can see Lescott at Villa, but Barry will get scooped up by Leicester