Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Jack Collison anyone? would be good backup!! and only 25 still.. on a free.

We are over-stocked in the midfield. Would interfere with the development of Gardner, Carruthers and others without being obviously better in potential than them.

If he was a CB or striker you'd say yes.

We see news daily, of other teams talking to and signing players. I hope either Lambert has been told he can plan for next season, irrespective of what might happen with club ownership, or that a takeover is near, and therefore we'll only be a few weeks behind other teams with regards to transfer business.

• Like 2

We see news daily, of other teams talking to and signing players. I hope either Lambert has been told he can plan for next season, irrespective of what might happen with club ownership, or that a takeover is near, and therefore we'll only be a few weeks behind other teams with regards to transfer business.

I reckon he will told late july -" nothing doing on the takeover front - get a few players to keep us up...heres £12m..".

Jack Collison anyone? would be good backup!! and only 25 still.. on a free.

We already have a plethora or crap midfielders, I dont see the point of adding another one

Wee mon problems then between the two. Didn't know that. Still, would like to see Ridgewell back again simply to give us better cover across the back. Bent can do one then.

Ridgewell is an awful awful player, there's a reason Albion fans were glad to see the back of him...

• Like 1

Lambert spotted in under 21s Scotland v Netherlands match.

Possibly invited as he wants the U21 coach to be his assistant.

Please tell me its the Netherlands coach