Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Im sure he wont be at villa looks like fans dont want him he deserves eveything he gets if he ends up in championship serves him right he wouldnt be the first ex manure to play lower divisions luke chadwick did but he wernt a idiot like TC

What.
Just stating he thinks hes bigtime and that other players from united have gone backwards so he is no exception chadwick went from united to the likes of burnley stoke norwich mk dons. Edited by villan501

Loan till January, then buy him in that window instead I guess.

What so he can throw a tantrum and demand 150k a week then so he can finally get a move to his beloved Everton?

No thanks

On the flipside, throw a few quid at him and use him to give us a bit of mid-table stability. Then, come January, tell him to ****off back to Ure and use the dosh to bring in someone who does actually want to play for us.

IF this happens, then I think it'll be the first time that this has happened to us. I think I can remember that every DD some are hoping that a last minute signing was sealed but that we wouldn't be reading about untill the morning after, but it never happens. This window I don't think anyone said that, so it would be typical if it happened now. Still don't want it too. IF, I agree that he must be very good to convince me that it all ended well.

Im sure he wont be at villa looks like fans dont want him he deserves eveything he gets if he ends up in championship serves him right he wouldnt be the first ex manure to play lower divisions luke chadwick did but he wernt a idiot like TC

What.

Anger!

No anger wotsoever happy we aernt getting him lets see where his faltering playing future goes from here.

IF this happens, then I think it'll be the first time that this has happened to us. I think I can remember that every DD some are hoping that a last minute signing was sealed but that we wouldn't be reading about untill the morning after, but it never happens. This window I don't think anyone said that, so it would be typical if it happened now. Still don't want it too. IF, I agree that he must be very good to convince me that it all ended well.

Didn't Dunne sign like this?

Reference TC. If he has joined us on loan I welcome him. Were not exactly blessed are we? Nobody knows what happens behind closed doors. I am sure many of our "fickle" fans will be all over him if he improves the team and subsequently signs. He was a small fish in a big pond and could come good for us.

We should be thankful for small mercies.

• Like 2

So what if he comes good he will be going to Everton in January

Time for Villa to act with some pride and dignity pull out the deal and prove were something more than Everton's feeder club

He made his choice and did not want to commit to a long term deal i don't want players like him playing for us

perhaps as part of the loan deal he has requested that he be cup tied against Everton as well

Edited by AshVilla