Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

We honestly know nothing about what happened yesterday. Lets face it.

I've seen so many comments about turning us down, wanting 80k, Everton etc. None of this is fact.

I agree there are no facts but we were defo in for him and for whatever reason cant be playing time he didnt come. I feel he must of thought im at manure one of the biggest clubs in the world villa will pay me top dollar and ill be a star his actions for me when looking at the tweet last night relating to villa felt messed about i am glad he hasnt come to pick up a wage. Joe cole was the opposite he said money wernt a factor with tom i think that was his motivation well done villa if you walked away we go again

I doubt that this is true, as there would be other reports leaking out if it were. In my opinion though, that ship has sailed and I wouldn't want him here now. If he wanted to play for us he wouldn't have messed us about, there was plenty of time to sort the deal out from the bid going in, he obviously didn't want the move. So it would feel like he is here because he had no other choice, and I couldn't see the fans giving him any time as a result.

Wow, haha....

Part of me doesn't want him now with the way he messed us about. Guess that's part of football. 

If it's only til January then I think that would work for both parties, we can assess whether he's worth the £8m (or whatever it would be in January) and wages, he can see whether he likes being at the club.

Edited by PieFacE

After last night I've spent most of this morning bad mouthing him to my friends and family.

How am I going to be able to flip flop that?!

Cleverley OUT!

Don't worry, one person called him shit a few months back and then a good signing last week.

• Like 1

After last night I've spent most of this morning bad mouthing him to my friends and family.

How am I going to be able to flip flop that?!

Cleverley OUT!

Don't worry, one person called him shit a few months back and then a good signing last week.

You should have said something

Brendan McLoughlin ‏@bren_mcloughlin 

#avfc awaiting to discover if a last-ditch bid to land Tom Cleverley on loan from #mufc has received Premier League ratification

3-4 people confirming it, seems it did actually happen. Awaiting what happens now from the PL.

Possibly, or alternatively, one guy makes up a rumour and a few others jump on the bandwaggon to steal the limelight.

I'm very torn about this, if true. Without him, It's unarguable we look a bit light in CM.