Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Richards to Sunderland on loan according to one paper if so we should go in for him

Why? we have Hutton at right back who is playing well and Senderos and Vlaar playing well in middle..

Fair enough if we sold Vlaar, but Richards isn't all that..

On current form he would struggle to get into the team.

They reckon Januzaj might be one of the players out of Ure.

Now some bloke was on TBAR about 2 months ago saying we were sold, but the new owners wanted to keep it quiet until after the transfer window, that we would get 2 or 3 low level loans in, and then 2 £10m ish youngish exciting players coming in the last 2 days.

Now if Cleverley is one, then maybe a player like Januzaj might be a statement of intent.........heres hoping anyway.

Richards to Sunderland on loan according to one paper if so we should go in for him

Why? we have Hutton at right back who is playing well and Senderos and Vlaar playing well in middle..

Fair enough if we sold Vlaar, but Richards isn't all that..

On current form he would struggle to get into the team.

He is better than both those players and current form extends to two games

Yeah Salahs brilliant and surely disappointed with his playing time at Chelsea.

Remy's ability to play wide pretty much makes him surplus to requirements as well.

As long as we sign Alli I'm happy. Although I'd prefer another player in too.

Got a mate who has close ties with Chelsea and I can't remember if I posted before but they aren't letting any more go, Van Ginkel to Milan was sorted a while back but there is a lot of faffing going on. Then they've obviously got Cech who wants out ASAP and he'll be there 1 player over foreign quota

Edited by skarroki