Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

For once, I hope I get serious F5 finger tomorrow.

Cleverly and a decent loanee please.

Workin with a blue nose over sutton tomorrow so can't keep too close an eye on deadline day.but if we sign anyone imbarassin n he giz me jip hes going off the scaffold

There is something wrong with this post. I think it has something to do with Working and blue nose being used in the same sentence.

• Like 1

Milner wont be leaving Man City, not unless they sign another English player.

They are trying to get rid of 2 of their english players in sinclair and richards....

Even more reason for not letting Milner leave then?

They are trying to get rid of 2 of their english players in sinclair and richards....

They can't shift them, so there shouldn't be an issue with lack of 'english' players should there?

They can't shift them, so there shouldn't be an issue with lack of 'english' players should there?

Oh right I see what you're saying.

But still, Milner isn't coming back. He's a good squad player for City, I really can't see them wanting to let him go out on loan or sale.

We've got about as much chance of signing Milner as we have of winning the league. Isn't he on about double Gabby's wages?

A Milner loan deal and a permanent Cleverley deal isn't that unlikely is it?

Would love to be proved wrong, but even a loan deal would have to include a very generous wage arrangement, plus as others have said there's the domestic player limits. Unless I've missed it, has there ever been anything concrete from Milner himself saying he wants to come back? Seems more like a case of wishful thinking and lazy journalism to me, same as the Young and Barry speculation at the end of last season.

Oh right I see what you're saying.

But still, Milner isn't coming back. He's a good squad player for City, I really can't see them wanting to let him go out on loan or sale.

Mainly just a hope, but if they are signing Falcao, they need to recoup as much money as possible.

The only two positions I can see us going for is a central midfielder and a wide/flair player. We have a reasonable size squad already. Would be good to get rid of a couple of fringe players.