Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

the way gabby and weiman played today makes me wonder if another forward is lined up

Benteke and Kozak back soon and worried than Lambert will go back to his preferred diamond formation?

the way gabby and weiman played today makes me wonder if another forward is lined up

Benteke and Kozak back soon and worried that Lambert will go back to his preferred diamond formation?

Benteke and Kozak back soon and worried than Lambert will go back to his preferred diamond formation?

Benteke and Kozak back soon and worried that Lambert will go back to his preferred diamond formation?

No because Kozak was never really a starter when Benteke was played, and that was when he wasn't even properly fit.

Just thought i would post this here (take as pinch of salt as more than likely BS)

Some guy named Nigel on Heroes & Villians who is meant to be quite respectable poster has mentioned this LOL!! :D:)

Anyway, tomorrow, I wonder which number 9 we will be welcoming to B6? A certain Columbian seems to be on the move!
Edited by Villan4Life

Anyone think Scott Sinclair is nailed on for tomorrow?

Who is reporting it?

If anyone was, even the man down tescos, Villan4Life would already have a Scott Sinclair thread on the go.

And why would i do that and start a new thread? unless there was a proper article from a source online which is all i have posted to proper articles..

Edited by Villan4Life

Just thought i would post this here (take as pinch of salt as more than likely BS)

Some guy named Nigel on Heroes & Villians who is meant to be quite respectable poster has mentioned this LOL!! :D:)

Anyway, tomorrow, I wonder which number 9 we will be welcoming to B6? A certain Columbian seems to be on the move!

He's taking the piss.... Falcao

Edited by avfcwills10

He's taking the piss.... Falcao
We'd end up with Tino Asprilla.
  • Like 1

Nigel from Heroes & Villains didn't say that somebody from TBAR did after quoting Nigel's post about him hearing that a takeover has been agreed.

• Like 1

Nigel from Heroes & Villains didn't say that somebody from TBAR did after quoting Nigel's post about him hearing that a takeover has been agreed.

Ah ok!! i saw it on TBAR so posted it on here, i haven't seen Nigel's original post though

• Like 1

I have it on good authoriteh that something may happen but also may not happen.

That's odds, my source tells me that something will definitely happen tomorrow. But there's always a chance it could fall through. Excellent track record so far.