Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Would like Ben Arfa. Think he need's a new lease of life, and Roy Keane wouldn't take any shit off him. I think players like him won't respect a manager like Pardew.

Would prefer us to go for Salah on loan from Chelsea. Can't see him having much opportunity there this season and we could help him adjust to the Premier League.

• Like 1

Julian Green is going to Hamburg I think.

This was what I thought too.

Good move for Julian!: Report: Bayern Munich to loan US World Cup star Julian Green to Hamburger SV #MLS http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2014/08/30/report-bayern-munich-loan-us-world-cup-star-julian-green-hamburg 

Anyone seen Hamburg's result today. A basketcase of a club that makes us look well run, got very lucky staying up last season but well be down there again this year.

If Chelsk bring Remy in then they have to release another foreigner..............could be worthwhile going for Salah.

As well as Torres leaving? If they do then it would be a really good signing.

They've activated his release clause which is 8. something million

If Chelsk bring Remy in then they have to release another foreigner..............could be worthwhile going for Salah.

As well as Torres leaving? If they do then it would be a really good signing.

They've activated his release clause which is 8. something million
Completely forgot that Remy was signing for them. Salah it is then.

James McArthur from Wigan should higher wage offers or the lure of living in Hull, Liverpool or Valencia sway Cleverley to make the wrong decison anyone?

Would anyone also consider making a bid for Callum McManaman from the same club should we be unable to do a loan deal for the likes of Townsend? 

We should have gone all out for Sigurdsson, most underrated player in the league and exactly what we need!

I rate that guy so much (not that it means **** all when i say it haha!) he's quality

• Like 1

I'm convinced we are in to sign Dele Alli. He's even good mates with Robinson.

I wouldn't mind getting a player in from the Ukraine what with everything as it is over there. But if we didn't then it would be a very good idea to go for Van Der Vaart in my opinion. Hamburg are a mess of a club and VDV has a £2mil release clause so well worth bringing in

• Like 1

I think Cleverley will be announced after the Hull game. Then I'm hoping for a winger...I'd really like a top quality winger, someone like Chadli(not gonna happen I know!). If not a player of that quality then someone like Assaidi, Sinclair(Keano will sort him out) or Gnabry would be decent imo.