Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Haven't ever been too impressed with Townsend from the limited amount I've watched of Spurs, seems to pick the wrong options a lot and lacks consistency. Not saying he won't turn good but still has a lot of learning to do.

Edited by penguin
  • Like 2

whats with the talk that Randy has released 30 million for Lambert to spend?

Wheres this talk coming from? few posts on twitter.. was it in a paper?

No club in thier right mind would release how much they have to spend to the world.

Prices will go up on that fact alone.

• Like 2

Sandro going to QPR.

Song going to West Ham.

Cleverly going to Villa.

Spot the shit deal ;)

Oh and I second going for Diame instead of Cleverley.

I was gutted when we weren't in for him when he went to west ham. He has a release clause in his contract of 3.5m.

4.5m cheaper than Cleverley and a better player.

Not too late to change your mind Paul!

• Like 1

Sandro going to QPR.

Song going to West Ham.

Cleverly going to Villa.

Spot the shit deal ;)

I was gutted when we weren't in for him when he went to west ham. He has a release clause in his contract of 3.5m.

Sandro and Song will be on astronomical wages, cleverley is not.

Plus, both are loans, cleverley is not.

Sandro going to QPR.

Song going to West Ham.

Cleverly going to Villa.

Spot the shit deal ;)

Diame?

A better player?

The guy who couldn't get a spot in Wigan's relegated side and has flattered to decieve at WHU?

• Like 1

I only suggested Diame as an alternative just in case the Cleverley deal falls through. I'd be happy with either albeit they're slightly different players anyway. Plus Diame is only two years older.

I've seen Diame quite a few times and he's never failed to impress always been surprised he hasn't ended up at one of the bigger clubs. But yes he'd probably want massive wages.

Edited by useless

Sandro going to QPR.

Song going to West Ham.

Cleverly going to Villa.

Spot the shit deal ;)

Diame?

A better player?

The guy who couldn't get a spot in Wigan's relegated side and has flattered to decieve at WHU?

Haha flattered to deceive. Keep churning out the cliches that bare no relevance to the actual player.

You've been moaning at any poster who tries to claim Cleverly is a waste of money because of his recent man UTD form and yet you bring up Diames Wigan career of 3 years ago. Still havent seen an explanation why you think Cleverly is a good player. Just constant mocking comments.

• Like 2

Sandro going to QPR.

Song going to West Ham.

Cleverly going to Villa.

Spot the shit deal ;)

Diame?

A better player?

Haha flattered to deceive. Keep churning out the cliches that bare no relevance to the actual player.

You've been moaning at any poster who tries to claim Cleverly is a waste of money because of his recent man UTD form and yet you bring up Diames Wigan career of 3 years ago. Still havent seen an explanation why you think Cleverly is a good player. Just constant mocking comments.

Spot on. Absolutely spot on.

I often feel, when reading comments, that some only ever watch MOTD. 

What has Diame ever done to tell us he'd be a better option than a much younger Cleverley? He's also on much higher wages.

Well surely by that logic Diame must be doing something right on MOTD and getting more highlights than Cleverley?

Normally the sign of a good player no?

Sandro going to QPR.

Song going to West Ham.

Cleverly going to Villa.

Spot the shit deal ;)

Diame had a good first few months when he signed for West Ham, since them he's been pretty crap. Like he was at Wigan.

Got quite a few WH friends and they don't really rate him, very inconsistent.

Also if he was up to scratch, they wouldn't have signed Kouyate to do his job in the team.

I remember a match I actually watched live rather than just on MOTD that Diame played in. It was against Man UtD in his first season for the Hammers.

Diame was incredible and the best player on the park.Absolutely dominated the midfield. Something Cleverley has never done.He's huge and has a terrific engine on him. A real box to box player. That bad injury he had set him back a bit though.

Sandro going to QPR.

Song going to West Ham.

Cleverly going to Villa.

Spot the shit deal ;)

Diame had a good first few months when he signed for West Ham, since them he's been pretty crap. Like he was at Wigan.

Got quite a few WH friends and they don't really rate him, very inconsistent.

Also if he was up to scratch, they wouldn't have signed Kouyate to do his job in the team.

This. He is not all that, fans who have barely watched him often state he is, but all the Hammer's I know, say he isn't worth his weekly wage.

I imagine pretty much every (foreign) player would be open to leaving Shakhtar Donetsk atm what with both their stadium and training facility having been attacked and partially destroyed.

Not that we could afford them...