The Boring Thread

Spoony

Been rubbing my heels on the concrete patio from a reclined position on a chair.

A very efficient way of removing excess skin and it's removed the lichen bloom from the concrete.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

I bought some light mayonnaise recently, but I think I'll go back to the regular mayonnaise next time.

I bought some of that recently.  Put it into the fridge next to the regular stuff and they're the same colour.  Stitch up.

Seeing everyone post pictures of their fun and beer in the sun. 

Today I have tried (and failed) to fix the ceiling light pendant in my daughters room and mown the lawn. Feel I'm missing out. 

On 06/05/2018 at 23:25, sidcow said:

Seeing everyone post pictures of their fun and beer in the sun. 

Today I have tried (and failed) to fix the ceiling light pendant in my daughters room and mown the lawn. Feel I'm missing out. 

My bank holiday Monday would beat your sunday. Slept in until early afternoon and then cleaned the fish tank. 

6 hours ago, choffer said:

My bank holiday Monday would beat your sunday. Slept in until early afternoon and then cleaned the fish tank. 

Cleaned the fish tank? Alright stop carping on about it. 

Oh no, what have I done? 

However this is the boring thread so people who hate punathons should be OK with that. 

• 1 month later...

Went to Ikea today.

It doesn't seem to have changed much over decades.

The hotdogs were a pound, but they may be bigger than the 50p ones they used to sell.

• 2 weeks later...

Dhcea5hXUAEQ83E.jpg

found a whole 'new' bunch of old graveyards in great condition

found a few new symbols I've not seen before in the naive stone carvings, including this 'two fingers' symbol from 250 years ago

putting together a 'best of' for this week's finds to wow a very small group of other nerds

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Only just noticed that @Stevo985‘s name in his posts is in both bold and italic.

You really are living the dream, aren’t you.

850C60E3-A28F-4F01-9E76-232E38744FA8.jpeg

I noticed that too but assumed that everyone else saw their own username in italics...

Am I the only one?

Edit: it's only on the mobile site...

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Only just noticed that @Stevo985‘s name in his posts is in both bold and italic.

You really are living the dream, aren’t you.

850C60E3-A28F-4F01-9E76-232E38744FA8.jpeg

The mods do that to all the bell ends. Don't worry about it :lol:  

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I noticed that too but assumed that everyone else saw their own username in italics...

Am I the only one?

Edit: it's only on the mobile site...

Yeah I only view VT on my phone. Other than the moderators obviously being in red, you’re the only other one who’s different as far as I can tell.

1 minute ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Yeah I only view VT on my phone. Other than the moderators obviously being in red, you’re the only other one who’s different as far as I can tell.

I can only assume it's because I'm the greatest human ever.

Â