Grant Holt

samjp26

"Grant's got some really strong attributes, he's someone who is tried and trusted and a player I've worked with before. We're looking at one or two other positions as well but this is good business for us and he'll be a really strong influence."

We will see.

A dream come true.

Never did I think that I'd see a player the calibre and quality of Holt as he is now in a Villa shirt.

it also screems to me that lambert has lost some influence in the dressing room and is bringing one of his 'boys' in. a really big 'boy' at that.

Not a boy. He's a real man.

A dream come true. Never did I think that I'd see a player the calibre and quality of Holt as he is now in a Villa shirt.

it also screems to me that lambert has lost some influence in the dressing room and is bringing one of his 'boys' in. a really big 'boy' at that.

Not a boy. He's a real man.

Hutton?

It doesn't to me. With Gabby picking up yet another booking last night and heading towards another ban Holt offers a different option. 

Edited by Robbie09

Of course it must mean that,  no other explanation for it

I think it only means that if you want it to or it supports a pessimistic view of all things Villa

Â