Nahki Wells

samjp26

Are we really defending what we did last January? A player signed who now looks out of his depth and a bloke who had no place putting on our shirt.

Nobody was defending anything, just pointing out we made more than one signing. Jesus.

Are we really defending what we did last January? A player signed who now looks out of his depth and a bloke who had no place putting on our shirt.

Nobody was defending anything, just pointing out we made more than one signing. Jesus.

I know we're after a new Messiah, but that's ridiculous.

People are acting like we're definitely signing him. Isn't it just a Metro report?

VT during player links:

Potentially good signing - "Never gonna happen, move along"

Potentially bad signing - "ZOMG is this how far we have fallen? We are a joke, I can't believe we're signing this donkey!!1one" + 10 pages in a few hours

You try to mock but which of those have ended up being right more?

People are acting like we're definitely signing him. Isn't it just a Metro report?

VT during player links:

Potentially good signing - "Never gonna happen, move along"

Potentially bad signing - "ZOMG is this how far we have fallen? We are a joke, I can't believe we're signing this donkey!!1one" + 10 pages in a few hours

You try to mock but which of those have ended up being right more?

Erm both? Or neither?

Aren't they basically the same point of view?

knows where the goal is and how to hit it, which is more than we can say for several of strike force at the moment....

looking at this lad, i was thinking of dwight gayle at palace, who was playing for peterborough last year and breaking our hearts this year...

if he's cheap and doesn't stop us doing other things, then get him in...

at the same time, i'd move bowery on and decide whether or not i was ever going to give helenius a fair crack...

• Like 1

We seem to be out of the race for this lad :(

Would love to see him in a Villa shirt, Stoke seems to be favorites according to Sky atm .. 

I never listen to Sky at times like this - most of the "news" about transfers is spin put out by agents trying to manipulate deals from behind the scenes.

So I'm assuming we are in with a chance.

Would say however that he is a bit of a risky signing. We don't know if he's going to make it at premier league level, do we, or how long it might take?

The last thing we need is another striker. A defensive midfielder instead would be nice.

A midfielder that can competently do any job asked of them would be nice.

why is this Nahki Wells thread still going? I thought lord Kendrick said it was tosh, I know he's not the font of all knowledge but usually when he says we are not after someone he is right.

Plus it sounds like our entire transfer window will be spent on playground antics with Norwich.