Nahki Wells

samjp26

Would be an interesting signing for us tbh, pacey, skillful, can finish, on that basis? Yes please!! Bringing him on when we need a goal against tired defenders?? Agbonlahor MK II

I reckon he could go straight in the first team the way our players look like they are running through treacle.

Would be an interesting signing for us tbh, pacey, skillful, can finish, on that basis? Yes please!! Bringing him on when we need a goal against tired defenders?? Agbonlahor MK II

Sounds like an on form Wiemann. Maybe lambert should consentrate on getting him 100% too. He could save a fortune if we get them all playing like they did end of last season. But I tell ya what lets give up and just replace them.

Haven't seen enough of him to make a judgement on whether he can cut it in prem. At least he's scored a lot of goals at a lower level which is one thing Bowery hasn't done.

Don't think he's being signed as a striker but more as a wide forward in 433. People keep saying we don't need this player but we are woefully short of wide forwards. Our current options when Gabby is injured are Tonev and Weimann both really off the pace right now.

Yes we need an AM and I would be stunned if this was at the expense of that. This is filling a real hole in our squad with a promising talent.

It feels to me liked we looked at Tom Ince but got wind someone else is prepared to pay a lot more than we think he's worth in terms of fee and wages. Lambert then said to himself who is the next best prospect we who fits our budget.

• Like 1

I reckon he could go straight in the first team the way our players look like they are running through treacle.

Indeed, he's truly a pace machine, good with the ball at his feet and most importantly... runs into space... Benteke with Wells and Agbonlahor either side.... 0.0 Would be VERY dirty for counter attacking... just need that number to unlock the door at home... Wesley??? Where art thou mister hoola-hoop?

Sounds like an on form Wiemann. Maybe lambert should consentrate on getting him 100% too. He could save a fortune if we get them all playing like they did end of last season. But I tell ya what lets give up and just replace them.

I suppose but maybe Weimann can then be played as a central striker... his best aspect is his finishing but he gets pushed out wide =/

I suppose but maybe Weimann can then be played as a central striker... his best aspect is his finishing but he gets pushed out wide =/

Have you watched Weimann play lately ? - If you have I really don't see how you can his best aspect is his finishing - Every shot he has is a least 4 ft wide of either post or 4ft over the bar.....and those measurements are being very kind.  

Whether you are played wide or not - shouldn't affect your ability to hit the target when a reasonable chance presents itself.

Have you watched Weimann play lately ? - If you have I really don't see how you can his best aspect is his finishing - Every shot he has is a least 4 ft wide of either post or 4ft over the bar.....and those measurements are being very kind.  

Whether you are played wide or not - shouldn't affect your ability to hit the target when a reasonable chance presents itself.

I don't mean that as my opinion.... Just what we kept getting told by Bent lol

I don't mean that as my opinion.... Just what we kept getting told by Bent lol

???? Not sure I understand - you posted that Weimans best aspect was his finishing ? - Now your saying that isn't your opinion - But that of players who left us in August ? ....#confused