Formula One 2014

BOF

If he did that deliberately he should not only have his points taken off him for the race but be banned for at least 3 more races.  If theres no proof of Hamilton's allegations its at least wreckless driving and what is the punishment for that?

The 2008 world champion added: "He said he could have avoided it, but he didn't want to. He basically said, 'I did it to prove a point'."

If he  did say that what point was he trying to prove? I can crash into you deliberately? Rosberg was very lucky Hamilton punctured. It could easily just have been his nose cone that got damaged.

fia cant do anything unless merc complain

merc arent going to complain about their own driver - especially when hes just signed a new deal (might be different if he was leaving the team)

Nico should have moved out the way but if i was lewis I would have gave him room then passed him next lap when he gets drs

• 2 weeks later...

Thought Rosberg missing the first chicane looked a bit pre-meditated to me.

Lewis was catching him but it prevented any potential comings together like Spa.

All in all, Lewis will be happy because he got the win. Rosberg happy because he didn't lose much ground in the championship and Mercedes happy with the 1-2.

Really hope the championship doesn't come hinge on the double points in Abu Dhabi. Would be a shame....

Thought Rosberg missing the first chicane looked a bit pre-meditated to me.

Lewis was catching him but it prevented any potential comings together like Spa.

Im sure he has done this a few times this season. When he has been in the lead he will cut a corner and make it look like a mistake or breaking issue but because he's in the lead he won't have to give up a place but could gain time.

I don't like him, rooting for Lewis to win he's the better driver.

Caterham and Marcus Ericsson are visiting my hometown (his hometown as well) this weekend. I had the pleasure of hearing the car revving downtown earlier today as they prepped for tomorrow. He's supposed to do three stints through the city center tomorrow which will be all kinds of awesome. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Finally lewis gets a bit of luck with Rosbergs dnf. I know its only a 3 point lead and there is still alot to play for, but I can't see lewis being caught now.

Â