Formula One 2014

BOF

Terrible luck for Perez (and Massa) I guess. Not sure why that crash happened.

It looked as though Massa was about to dive down the inside and pass Perez and Perez moved across.

Will be interesting to see how Rosberg kept his car going, where Hamilton's persihed (assuming they had the same issues).

I guess Lewis was chasing Nico causing his car to fail first, thus giving Rosberg the information to nurse his car.

Will be interesting to see how Rosberg kept his car going, where Hamilton's persihed (assuming they had the same issues).

I guess Lewis was chasing Nico causing his car to fail first, thus giving Rosberg the information to nurse his car.

There were a couple of radio convos between Nico R and the pits suggesting that Lewis' brake balance was a lot further towards the rear than his - so it's possible Lewis' rear brakes were taking a heavier pounding than Nico's - especially as Nico was given very explicit instructions to change his brake balance after Lewis retired.

Bit of a shame that crash marred a cracking race - Canada does give us some cracking racing eh?

• Like 2

There were a couple of radio convos between Nico R and the pits suggesting that Lewis' brake balance was a lot further towards the rear than his - so it's possible Lewis' rear brakes were taking a heavier pounding than Nico's - especially as Nico was given very explicit instructions to change his brake balance after Lewis retired.

Bit of a shame that crash marred a cracking race - Canada does give us some cracking racing eh?

One of the best circuits on the calendar.

Yep, I agree about the brake balance. I think Lewis' car failing gave extra credence to further shifting bias to the front.

Impressive that he kept up the pace, but he's a lucky bugger today. Almost stacked it into the wall, then gaining an advantage at the chicane...

Canada is an old-school circuit that gives us some exciting racing - like Spa and Silverstone. Unlike the Tilke designed circuits that so many of the new tracks seem to be. 

Great race - the big crash at the end is unfortunate, I think Massa would have been on the podium and I'm not sure if Rosberg would have held them both off, robbed us of a potentially epic last lap. Really good race; as soon as the Mercedes both dropped that couple of seconds a lap, it became a fair old test of mental arithmetic to see if the bunch would catch them. Not sure how Button got 4th, but good luck to him.

Great race - the big crash at the end is unfortunate, I think Massa would have been on the podium and I'm not sure if Rosberg would have held them both off, robbed us of a potentially epic last lap. Really good race; as soon as the Mercedes both dropped that couple of seconds a lap, it became a fair old test of mental arithmetic to see if the bunch would catch them. Not sure how Button got 4th, but good luck to him.

Yeah shame we missed the Button passes, but the TV director pissed me off all the way through the race.

Yeah shame we missed the Button passes, but the TV director pissed me off all the way through the race.

He was dreadful! The amount of stuff he left at key moments was ridiculous.

• Like 1

I was almost screaming when there was some good racing going on and he chose to focus on Gutierrez getting out of his car, for what seemed like an hour.

I think it was Kimi that went wide on the turn into the long straight and the camera pans to the crowd reaction instead!!!

Grrrr!!!!  :rant:

(Wine helped calm my rage :D )

I'm gonna be silent for a while now so that you think I've taken it badly.  But I haven't.  And you won't know that.

Seems like he has quite the epic interpretation of a while.

• Like 2

Â