Formula One 2014

BOF

Get in Hamilton, 2014 World Champion.  :D  :D  :D  :D

Fair play to Rosberg, had a difficult race but still went and congratulated Hamilton after.

Also great to see Williams back where they belong, it's been far far too long.

• Like 1

I would have some sympathy towards rosberg had he not been such a big cheating bastard at times this season. Karmas a bitch.

Hamilton deservedly world champion, but its hardly been a classic in terms of competition this year. F1 Still has a lot to do to make it entertaining in terms of race winners. 16 of 19 races won byb1 team and the other 3 were only won by red bull CUs the Mercedes had problems.

• Like 1

I would have some sympathy towards rosberg had he not been such a big cheating bastard at times this season. Karmas a bitch.

Hamilton deservedly world champion, but its hardly been a classic in terms of competition this year. F1 Still has a lot to do to make it entertaining in terms of race winners. 16 of 19 races won byb1 team and the other 3 were only won by red bull CUs the Mercedes had problems.

It did make me smile when Rosberg first hit problems, it was payback for Spa. 

Hamilton was superb all season though, eleven wins out of nineteen is incredible.

Lets not forget rosbergs parking incident at Monaco, that was deliberate Imo.

Rosberg has largely been outclassed by a more consistent driver. Rosberg was immense in qualifying all year over 1 lap. Hamilton is just so much quicker over race distance.

• Like 1

McLaren will need to collect as many points as possible next season and stand a better chance of doing that with Button in the seat. No reason why he should have to drive for peanuts either especially as Alonso has only gone there because the seat he wanted at Mercedez didn't become available.

Pleased we have a UK world champion; wish it was a more likeable one!

Whats the issue with Lewis?

He's a dickhead to be fair.

I support him, and I'm chfufed he's won because I'll always back the brits. But he does come across as a clearing in the woods and always has.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
This years Mclaren must be truly dreadful as it was equipped with by far the best engine and still the overall package was poor.

Hopefully next years is better. 

I quite like Alonso but in his career he keeps finding himself at the wrong place at the wrong time (Renault aside). I can't help but think next year will be more of the same.

Pleased that Jenson has been rewarded for his loyalty after staying with McLaren over the last 2 years when he knew the car wouldnt be competitive.

Wont be surprised to see the 2016 line up at McLaren being exactly the same as the 2014 version.

Â