Formula One 2014

BOF

Can't really tell from those photos to be honest. The first one where you can see the wheels under the jcb looks bad, but then that one looks like maybe he got away with just a big bang on the head.

Which is obviously bad, but when I first saw the wheel one I thought he'd be lucky to still have his head at all!

Can't really tell from those photos to be honest. The first one where you can see the wheels under the jcb looks bad, but then that one looks like maybe he got away with just a big bang on the head.

Which is obviously bad, but when I first saw the wheel one I thought he'd be lucky to still have his head at all!

Exactly. But really sure how anyone can tell anything at all from those pics, not a single one show the impact. I see there is some annoyance over the showing of such pics, but to my mind the potential for horror has and always will be a part of the sport. If you can't stomach it at its very worst then maybe you shouldn't watch it at all.

Controversial opinion?

Just seen the video on facebook, pretty horrible. Filmed from the crowd. He really smashes into the truck at the worst possible angle. Looks like he does go under it and out the otherside :(.

Look like someone on fb called Ricardo Landi posted it.

There is a video of the crash. on FB so cannot share it. it's pretty bad tbh, 

The sudden stop alone would have caused damage, aside from the fact there's no way his head avoided contact with the tractor looking at the central vent getting buttered of the car.

the speed was much faster than I first thought.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=848762625154580 

it's pretty bad, not for faint hearted. 

Â