• Albrighton
    • Delph
    • Agbonlahor
    • Kozák
    • Weimann
    • Bacuna (for Luna 67)
    • Bowery (for Kozák 77)
    • Tonev (for Weimann 87)

Notice HairyHands not posting. He mentioned on here a few days ago that Lambert thinks Villa is a "sleeping giant" and he wants to wake us. Would welcome an update on how it's going.

I formally declare we are in a relegation fight. Mods please reopen the thread you wrongly closed a few weeks ago .

A sleeping giant that is in a **** coma!

• Like 1

Out of that starting 11, the only players who are actually good enough are Guzan, Clark, Delph and Gabby the rest are either Championship quality (Lowton, Baker, Luna and KEA), out of form or simply trying to hard with no end-product (Weimann, Albrighton and Kozak).

ditto

Can we have a "none of the above" option for MOTM? 

I generally try to avoid snap reactions but I have just had enough of this. A change needs to happen, but the thing is I just don't know what I would change... and I think that's the mood at the club - something needs changing, no-one knows what.

We on VT can sit and pound the drum for Lambert out, or Lerner out, or Faulkner out, or everyone out or whatever, but at the end of the day we have no real influence over what goes on at the football club.

Have we actually played well this season throughout a whole game though? Very lucky to get 3 points at Southampton, beat City due to errors and the same with Arsenal. I think the results have been hiding the hopelessness of our performances and now that the luck has run out we are being found out for what we are ; an incredibly poor football team who lack any real leaders/ players with quality on the pitch.  I worry for what will happen to the club, as the last few seasons we've only survived due to the fact that somehow there were 3 worst teams in the league. Our luck may be running out.

When was the last time lerner was at villa park?

Lambert has really proved how inept he is at any kind of footballing strategy.

Players today that dont belong and dont deserver to wear the claret and blue.

Ive lurked and lurked but had to post today,need those 90 mins of my life back.

What decent manager will come to us?? We are a nothing club now with no money avaliable to spend. I'm not angry with lambert I'm angry with lerner. Just **** off out of this club if you aint interested. Hate to say it but I think lamberts's days are numbered unless we get a win on saturday

I don't see that constantly sacking managers and starting again is going to solve the problems of years of under investment and selling our best players.

However you live and die by your transfers and results and then performances.

Right now this summers dealings are looking pretty poor and the results are there for everyone to see. The performances are just for the unfortunate to see.

• Like 1

I remember reading somewhere that Helenius's best position is behind the striker, where we lack creativity.... And he's 6ft5 which means he can hold it up

Absolutely unbelievable that we bought on Bowery, in such a big game too.

To bring Bowery on was a questionable decision, to bring him on for Kozak was lunacy.

• Like 1

Have we actually played well this season throughout a whole game though? Very lucky to get 3 points at Southampton, beat City due to errors and the same with Arsenal. I think the results have been hiding the hopelessness of our performances and now that the luck has run out we are being found out for what we are ; an incredibly poor football team who lack any real leaders/ players with quality on the pitch.  I worry for what will happen to the club, as the last few seasons we've only survived due to the fact that somehow there were 3 worst teams in the league. Our luck may be running out.

Funnily enough I thought we were brilliant against Chelsea away from home and unfortunately left with nothing. We really gave them an arse kicking up there I remember.

Although it took a while to score I thought we were pretty good against Cardiff...

I'm struggling for something else...

Â