• Albrighton
    • Delph
    • Agbonlahor
    • Kozák
    • Weimann
    • Bacuna (for Luna 67)
    • Bowery (for Kozák 77)
    • Tonev (for Weimann 87)

Not angry about losing when a player scores a great goal but by god we lack creativity.

Lambert must be given money to spend in January... We need a creative midfielder.

Got to question about Helenius... How bad must he be not to be brought on at all?

No complaints on Bowery although the usual haters will be out to scape goat him no doubt...

Lambert must wake up now, stop blaming it on referees and whatever and just tell the youngsters that YOU signed this isn't bloody good enough.

Very VERY disappointing today and my response would of been the same had we drew the game.

I posted in this thread last week that Lambert needed to go and was rounded on by a few folks.

Anyone want to disagree with me today?

**** hopeless.

Me.

Because I have no idea how another manager can do better given the resources available.

Pulis just out played us tactically with a team no better than ours. Saying no manager would not improve us now is utter tosh!

This can't be passed off as just a blip, we have been in an alarming decline for months now, whereas last season we could attack well but not defend this season we've failed to do either.

Lambert has to do the honourable thing and resign, he's had enough money and time to do a better job than this.

I posted in this thread last week that Lambert needed to go and was rounded on by a few folks.

Anyone want to disagree with me today?

**** hopeless.

Me.

Because I have no idea how another manager can do better given the resources available.

So you don't think there is any manager out there that can inspire this team to score in more than 1/5 matches? It isn't just about money spent on the team

He's got to go, hasn't he?

Diabolical display. As soon as Gayle picked the ball up on the flank, I knew what was about to happen. Fair play Palace, the better side and deserved the win. 

Can't believe I find myself saying it - but Lambert out

Me either. I can't believe the turn around.

I don't know if another manager could do better, I just can't stomach any more of this.

Dare i say Redknapp? Think i've gone mad

Things about this is, we have played similar football to this nearly all season. We got battered by Man City and Southampton and escaped with 3 points from each game. Had those games gone with the performances we would be in the bottom three now! We have a nucleus of a team - Guzan, Vlaar, Delph and Benteke. When any one or two of those are missing, we are shocking! Last season we started off poor and grew into a better team after the debacle of Christmas. This season, we started off well and have gradually faded into a worse team than last season's. I just hope we have the same finish that we mustered last season, otherwise we could be in that bottom three at the end of it.

Want to finally highlight the poor "footballing brain" of our players. Delph is one v one with Gayle and what does he do? Show him on to his right foot where he can get a shot at goal. All he had to do was shepherd him down the outside and away from danger but he couldn't do it.

• Like 3

The home form is completely inexcusable.  We have suffered enough for too long.  We're not hard to beat, we don't create, we can't defend properly.

Lambert has bought in plenty of players on a crap budget yes, but they are not good enough.  

He should have brought a decent centre back and a create midfielder ages ago-I'm sure I could have scoured Europe and found better than the current crap we have at roughly the same cost.  It's time for a change.

If HH is correct and the only business we are able to do in jan is a loan, then no half decent manager would come to us.

As for the game, they all worked there socks off imo, they are just not very good. We won't get that amount of possession again this season so the fact we couldn't muster a half decent chance is worrying. We're it trouble make no mistake.

Why were we even chasing the game that much, to leave a player 1v2? They were easily the better team so a draw would have been fine....

But kamikazee Clarke thought he was neymar....

We need a player who runs at players, like Ben arfa, Bolasie, etc

Lerner can @$%& off and Lambert with his aimless tactics...

Slowly but surely sinking. Not a glimmer of hope anywhere, we will be hoping for three teams worse than us so we might stay up.

The club is slowly but surely being eroded.

Lerner needs to sack Lambert or spend big time, or both. Option C is to sell up, as I fear he is presiding over a steady decline.

I honestly thought by Christmas we would be sitting pretty in a safe mid table position, the table doesn't lie, we have relegation form.

Personally glad we lost and not drew, as this gives Lambert more incentive to give the team a mix up and really give the players a bollocking and shows Lerner how desperate we are for some Premier League players.

A loss this weekend and I think it will be the minority who believe Lambert is the man for the job and this may force Lerner's hand.

Â